• Bots:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #41667  by PastorX
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:39 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 am
Who's in-charge of this messageboard? It would take 2 *free* addons to stop like 90% of this spam. As of typing this message almost 8500 spam posts.

:o :o :o :o :o
I'll have a talk with the new Asian owners to see what we will agree with what to do with the bots. As of now try to learn some Chinese and Korean. Thanks.
-Admin
 #44250  by almostapathetic
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 pm
PastorX wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:39 pm
I'll have a talk with the new Asian owners to see what we will agree with what to do with the bots. As of now try to learn some Chinese and Korean. Thanks.
-Admin
You better watch out...After the paki-types and tan border jumpers, Azians are next on Trump's list. I am submitting my notes.
 #44358  by Demeter
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:27 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 pm
So how long should I leave the tab open of the deleted "Pepper Still Fails........" and the vegan cry fest? I can quote the whole thing.
Cry fest? I've been cracking up. His butthurt and manipulation tactics are hilarious.

Kind of sad when I really think about it as a real mental illness though. I shouldn't be laughing I guess.
Einstain liked this
 #44371  by peppersucks
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
So how long should I leave the tab open of the deleted "Pepper Still Fails........" and the vegan cry fest? I can quote the whole thing.
Cry fest? I've been cracking up. His butthurt and manipulation tactics are hilarious.

Kind of sad when I really think about it as a real mental illness though. I shouldn't be laughing I guess.
Since when did I claim I was butthurt? I'm annoyed the same mistakes from the past are being made again here. the admins of this site have done more harm then I have yet you cannot see that because you're braindead.

As for these pictures you claim I never deleted, you never reported them you dumbass. I wasn't even home and you just made a thread.

I'm not searching the whole fucking forum for your info just to please you. Want them removed? maybe be fucking nice and report them like any other normal human being would.

Maybe in future you should read the site rules and use the report button? it's there for a reason muppet.

You claim its my fault well maybe you should stop taking pictures! you claim I leaked info yet you done the same to me before you even spoke to me! you leaked things nobody else on ebaums knew. you even made posts with things that were lies. don't deny it because I have the original untouched database in case pepper ever did wish to listen. everything else was public minus those PM's which were removed AGES ago. I couldn't delete them as it was a guest upload. but to please your royal bitchness I had them removed the long way which was ages ago still. find one thing I've leaked online now thats related to messages.

I'm not manipulating anybody here Nicole. I would have removed the pictures if you used the report button but no you go all out attack mode. you then went nuts claiming I claimed hurting plants is the same as animals which I never. I just said they're living they breath and they die. I never once claimed it's the same you claimed that. what I claimed was you still ate something that was living even if it didn't feel pain.

I'm also not the one spreading information thats not 100% true. I haven't gone around spreading anything about you yet you cannot keep your mouth shut.

Now nicole, if you want those fucking pictures removed fucking report them with the original links. just like you should have originally, but you're too stupid to do that.

HAI GUYZ HE DIDN'T REMOVE IT IS HIS FAULTZ, uh no it's your fault for taking the pictures and it's your fault for not reporting in a respectful way.

I have every message you ever sent me. I have every report on the forum and not once did you ask that day. maybe next time ask in a respectful way?

Also, you claim I leaked your info yet you do it to others all the time. you moved as you're paranoid about people getting your info yet you posted Mr P's facebook with his pictures and a way to find your new address. you claim it was a mistake but it wasn't you still did it.

Did the boogeyman take those pictures of you?
Last edited by peppersucks on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #44374  by PastorX
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:46 pm
peppersucks wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:

Since when did I claim I was butthurt? I'm annoyed the same mistakes from the past are being made again here. the admins of this site have done more harm then I have yet you cannot see that because you're braindead.

As for these pictures you claim I never deleted, you never reported them you dumbass. I wasn't even home and you just made a thread.

I'm not searching the whole fucking forum for your info just to please you. Want them removed? maybe be fucking nice and report them like any other normal human being would.

Maybe in future you should read the site rules and use the report button? it's there for a reason muppet.

You claim its my fault well maybe you should stop taking pictures! you claim I leaked info yet you done the same to me before you even spoke to me! you leaked things nobody else on ebaums knew. you even made posts with things that were lies. don't deny it because I have the original untouched database in case pepper ever did wish to listen. everything else was public minus those PM's which were removed AGES ago. I couldn't delete them as it was a guest upload. but to please your royal bitchness I had them removed the long way which was ages ago still. find one thing I've leaked online now thats related to messages.

I'm not manipulating anybody here Nicole. I would have removed the pictures if you used the report button but no you go all out attack mode. you then went nuts claiming I claimed hurting plants is the same as animals which I never. I just said they're living they breath and they die. I never once claimed it's the same you claimed that. what I claimed was you still ate something that was living even if it didn't feel pain.

I'm also not the one spreading information thats not 100% true. I haven't gone around spreading anything about you yet you cannot keep your mouth shut.

Now nicole, if you want those fucking pictures removed fucking report them with the original links. just like you should have originally too stupid to do that.

HAI GUYZ HE DIDN'T REMOVE IT IS HIS FAULTZ, uh no it's your fault for taking the pictures and it's your fault for not reporting in a respectful way.

I have every message you ever sent me. I have every report on the forum and not once did you ask that day. maybe next time ask in a respectful way?

Also, you claim I leaked your info yet you do it to others all the time. you moved as you're paranoid about people getting your info yet you posted Mr P's facebook with his pictures and a way to find your new address. you claim it was a mistake but it wasn't you still did it.

Did the boogeyman take those pictures of you?
I agree with this. You went overboard like all vegans Nicole.
peppersucks liked this