• The Love Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1239  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 pm
So I don't end up spamming the Random Thoughts Thread with my posts about men, I thought I'd create a thread specifically dedicated to everything love related or relationship related.

Let me start the thread off.

How do you ask how big a guy's dick is without seeming like a dirty slut? This vegan man on Tinder is making me laugh and I might be able to fall in love with him but he's 6 ft 6. I'm 5 ft 3. If his dick is proportionate to his body he will destroy my vagina which actually isn't a desired thing - little known to fact to men.

I also don't want him to feel bad about his giant penis by being blunt, then denying him because of it. He wants me to meet him on Friday. I also am kind of planning to hang out with another vegan I was more interested in (but he hasn't made me laugh yet so now the other guy I was just talking to for fun has the advantage even though he lives an hour away). I don't know what to do now because what if the funny tall guy destroys my vagina on Friday and then I meet the other one on Saturday. Is that unethical? Then what if the more serious one wants to fuck me on Saturday too? Is that gross? I wouldn't want to tell the more serious one about it because it could ruin a chance at a serious relationship, but at the same time it doesn't seem right to not tell him.

IDK what to do. Too many vegan men messaged me at once.
 #1265  by kocher
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:49 pm
"Destroys" your pussy? Are you a virgin? Is this an elaborate troll account?
 #1266  by Demeter
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:58 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:49 pm
"Destroys" your pussy? Are you a virgin? Is this an elaborate troll account?
No. Big penises hurt and it doesn't feel nice. It could be tolerable if I cared about them, but having sex every day would still be really difficult because the vagina needs time to heal after that.
 #1268  by kocher
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 pm
You just need to prime your pussy. I suggest working it open every day with a couple fingers and add in an extra one or two as you get more comfortable. Just finger it for a little while to adjust until your fingers start to prune a bit. This doesn't destroy your pussy, your wall muscles contract back to their natural state just fine. That's the miracle of being able to give birth without walking around like a hobbling goblin wench with a 2 foot hole in your body. Guys actually don't like super tight pussies either, just enough snugness to grip and stroke it. It doesn't need to put a guy's dick in a chokehold and hold it for ransom
 #1289  by Demeter
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 pm
kocher wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 pm
You just need to prime your pussy. I suggest working it open every day with a couple fingers and add in an extra one or two as you get more comfortable. Just finger it for a little while to adjust until your fingers start to prune a bit. This doesn't destroy your pussy, your wall muscles contract back to their natural state just fine. That's the miracle of being able to give birth without walking around like a hobbling goblin wench with a 2 foot hole in your body. Guys actually don't like super tight pussies either, just enough snugness to grip and stroke it. It doesn't need to put a guy's dick in a chokehold and hold it for ransom
The length is actually the bigger issue and not much can be done about that except telling them not to go so deep. Also that's really weird, I'm not doing that.

Edit: Funny vegan man texted me asking if we were still on for tomorrow. I got offered free tickets to see the premiere of a film though tomorrow night and he doesn't want to go. I'm not sure I'll be feeling just hanging out with him and him fucking me tomorrow night. Was hoping he'd want to go so then at least it'd be fun if I wasn't feeling it. I don't think a relationship with him would work very well since it's hard to meet each other when he lives an hour away and there's nothing interesting to even do where he lives so it feels like a waste of a drive.

And the other one disappeared on me...

Edit: I think I'm done with the funny vegan guy. He's not making me laugh anymore and honestly the only reason he made me laugh was because he was silly, and I'm not even sure it was intentional. Also he only would have had to drive thirty minutes to meet me at a place I wanted to go, but he said he'll pass. Then he tries to get me to drive an hour to and from where he lives... For nothing but sex and sorbet. What if I don't even want sex? Then it's just fucking sorbet which I can easily get anywhere. He's already acting selfish. Not feeling it at all anymore.
 #1291  by Anthrax666
 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 am
"my vagina which actually isn't a desired thing" -- Your vagina isn't desired? -- try some fucking commas man
 #1293  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:18 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 am
"my vagina which actually isn't a desired thing" -- Your vagina isn't desired? -- try some fucking commas man
Oh, sorry, I didn't know we were in English class.

I type how I speak/think on here. Commas are breaks, but there was no break when I thought that sentence. Call it poetic language.

Edit:

Ugh. A meat eater just invited me to go to a restaurant with vegan options near me because he wants to learn about veganism. I guess I'll go just because I'd want to eat there anyway and it does feel a little weird eating there by myself. Plus I'm already starting to argue with him so there definitely won't be any intimacy involved, but maybe he'll pay for my food. Muahaha.