• The Love Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1570  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:05 pm
Sadly, for many men and women sex is largely about vanity. What stokes their sense of self-worth varies but it comes down to feeding the ego. It can grow into something more of course, but that's where it usually starts.
 #1571  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:19 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:05 pm
Sadly, for many men and women sex is largely about vanity. What stokes their sense of self-worth varies but it comes down to feeding the ego. It can grow into something more of course, but that's where it usually starts.
When are you going to make a pyp thread? :roll:
 #1591  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:29 pm
Thank you for that. I'm no longer interested in him anyway though. I've ignored his messages for IDK how long it's been...about a week? But he just messaged me again on Tinder asking me when I wanted to meet, and called me "gorgeous". The way to my heart is through intelligent discussion and making me laugh and making plans to help animals. But he just wants to meet me because he thinks I'm pretty and he wants to fuck.
Maybe he has some concert tix and weed. Go on a concert date and smoke some weed. But go Dutch and pay for half of everything so he doesn't expect anything. Use your pussy as the usual payment.
 #1672  by Demeter
 Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm
Just letting you all know I realized I don't even want a relationship at all so I'm wasting all these men's time. IDK if I said yet that I matched with a vegan with a Ph.D. who seems just about perfect for me, and I didn't even respond to him because it would be a huge waste of my time trying to have a relationship with someone an hour away from me. Oh well.
 #1752  by mclewis_13
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm
Just letting you all know I realized I don't even want a relationship at all so I'm wasting all these men's time. IDK if I said yet that I matched with a vegan with a Ph.D. who seems just about perfect for me, and I didn't even respond to him because it would be a huge waste of my time trying to have a relationship with someone an hour away from me. Oh well.
I think it's hilarious the drivel you spout from your diarrhea trap. Up to this point I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but yea I'm over that. You matched with a guy on an app. You have maybe texted with him, possible conversation, but he seems perfect for you. The last guy was perfect until he didn't make you laugh anymore. Your delusional view of what makes up a good relationship is out of whack. The worst part of being a Vegan has to be the part where you can't shut the fuck up about it.
 #1758  by Concerno
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 am
mclewis_13 wrote:
The worst part of being a Vegan has to be the part where you can't shut the fuck up about it.
 #1761  by almostapathetic
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am
mclewis_13 wrote:
I think it's hilarious the drivel you spout from your diarrhea trap. Up to this point I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but yea I'm over that. You matched with a guy on an app. You have maybe texted with him, possible conversation, but he seems perfect for you. The last guy was perfect until he didn't make you laugh anymore. Your delusional view of what makes up a good relationship is out of whack. The worst part of being a Vegan has to be the part where you can't shut the fuck up about it.
This is about 1% of the same shit she has posted time after time. She falls in love within the second communication with some random vegan stranger online, only because they happen to be vegan. She is that desperate. Then, there is ALWAYS some fault with them and she is done. At what point will she realize that every single other person can't always have the fault. Not one single person has she ever known or contacted irl didn't have faults that she kicked them away. Seriously, she doesn't have a single friend. If she didn't mooch off her mom the vegan would turn her back on her too. You should see the things she's written here before about what she thinks of her actual family.

Jokes can be made about being forever alone, but this person will actually live alone and die alone...If you had a time machine to see her funeral there wouldn't be one. There'll just be someone/people doing their job disposing of her dead body. That will be the only person that will come to see her off and acknowledge her existence.

The closest she ever came to an actual relationship is when she fucked that dude because he bought concert tix and gave her a little weed and she felt obligated to do so.