• The Love Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #1770  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 am
Concerno wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:21 am
You got to admit, her stupidity keeps this forum alive.
Same as people stopping to watch a dumpster fire ;)

#1809  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:02 am
mclewis_13 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm
Just letting you all know I realized I don't even want a relationship at all so I'm wasting all these men's time. IDK if I said yet that I matched with a vegan with a Ph.D. who seems just about perfect for me, and I didn't even respond to him because it would be a huge waste of my time trying to have a relationship with someone an hour away from me. Oh well.
I think it's hilarious the drivel you spout from your diarrhea trap. Up to this point I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but yea I'm over that. You matched with a guy on an app. You have maybe texted with him, possible conversation, but he seems perfect for you. The last guy was perfect until he didn't make you laugh anymore. Your delusional view of what makes up a good relationship is out of whack. The worst part of being a Vegan has to be the part where you can't shut the fuck up about it.
At first I was like, yeah okay sure. Not sure why you're getting so emotional about it but sure.

Then I was like, oh right, that's why.
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am
This is about 1% of the same shit she has posted time after time. She falls in love within the second communication with some random vegan stranger online, only because they happen to be vegan. She is that desperate.
True.
Then, there is ALWAYS some fault with them and she is done.
True.
At what point will she realize that every single other person can't always have the fault.
Huh?
Not one single person has she ever known or contacted irl didn't have faults that she kicked them away.
Not true. Will not say who because you're psychotic and would probably try to track them down to destroy me lol.
Seriously, she doesn't have a single friend.
Not true. I have one irl actually, and many on my Facebook.
If she didn't mooch off her mom the vegan would turn her back on her too.
I don't mooch off my mom and am completely honest with her and we have a complicated relationship you don't deserve to know about because you're really creepy.
You should see the things she's written here before about what she thinks of her actual family.
Kind of awkward how emotionally involved you are in this.
Jokes can be made about being forever alone, but this person will actually live alone and die alone...If you had a time machine to see her funeral there wouldn't be one. There'll just be someone/people doing their job disposing of her dead body. That will be the only person that will come to see her off and acknowledge her existence.
Possibly. Again not sure why you care or think I should.
The closest she ever came to an actual relationship is when she fucked that dude because he bought concert tix and gave her a little weed and she felt obligated to do so.
Mostly false. That is not the closest... Also that is a combination of exaggeration and lies.
 #1814  by Concerno
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 am
Than what is the closest? Some guy bought you VIP tickets and some meth?
 #1829  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:30 am
Friends on FB. LOLOLOL

Figures she wouldn't understand that it is she that has the faults and not others. That's the beauty of being crazy, you don't know it. As far as the crazy know, it is normal and exactly how things are supposed to be.

"Kind of awkward how emotionally involved you are in this." Nah, I just have a healthy memory and easily recall the crazy shit you've posted. I know remembering is difficult for you, probably makes it easier to see those dead eyes looking back in the mirror.
 #1884  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 pm
Concerno wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 am
Than what is the closest? Some guy bought you VIP tickets and some meth?
I would never do meth.
almostapathetic wrote:Friends on FB. LOLOLOL

Figures she wouldn't understand that it is she that has the faults and not others. That's the beauty of being crazy, you don't know it. As far as the crazy know, it is normal and exactly how things are supposed to be.
Okay. I can't prove this comment wrong because if I am crazy, I would never know if you were right. But the same goes for you, if I were to call you crazy, which I do. So why don't we call a truce?
"Kind of awkward how emotionally involved you are in this." Nah, I just have a healthy memory and easily recall the crazy shit you've posted. I know remembering is difficult for you, probably makes it easier to see those dead eyes looking back in the mirror.
Or, since you're crazy and don't know it, it's not healthy, and is in fact constantly confused between reality and your own delusions.
 #1889  by Anthrax666
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:44 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:30 am
Friends on FB. LOLOLOL

#1906  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 pm
almostapathetic wrote:Friends on FB. LOLOLOL

Okay. I can't prove this comment wrong because if I am crazy, I would never know if you were right. But the same goes for you, if I were to call you crazy, which I do. So why don't we call a truce?
Or, since you're crazy and don't know it, it's not healthy, and is in fact constantly confused between reality and your own delusions.

Classic psychological projection right there. It's textbook.
 #1957  by Mateo
 Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:22 am
Concerno wrote:
Which one is stupider though: the one who writes the bullshit or the one who eats it up, day after day after day?
 #1961  by almostapathetic
 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 am
Mateo wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:22 am
Concerno wrote:
Which one is stupider though: the one who writes the bullshit or the one who eats it up, day after day after day?
You gonna throw some gas on the dumpster fire or what?