• The Love Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50750  by Demeter
 Sun May 21, 2017 12:20 am
There's a vegan man on Tinder but he's a bit scrawny and it would be kind of awkward for me I think trying to be attracted to him unless he had a great personality, but he says he's vegan but "doesn't mind if you aren't". Which means I doubt his personality is going to be that great. I'm going to like him just because he's vegan but I'm not sure if I should bother super liking him.
 #50754  by Demeter
 Sun May 21, 2017 2:56 am
It's not just a dietary choice... It's a choice to fund extreme animal abuse. I've learned my lesson from trying to be understanding with meat eaters. They're scum with no souls. I'm too old to be wasting my time like that with people who are just going to end up hurting me. Also, way too stressful for me and just plain disgusting. I have a severe phobia of contamination and smells from animal products - you really think I could tolerate fucking a meat eater? No. Fuck no.
 #50755  by Concerno
 Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 am
Sorry, I don't believe in us vs them stories. The mind is too complicated for that. And fascism is SO 20th century.
Anthrax666 liked this
 #50776  by Hakik
 Sun May 21, 2017 8:31 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 12:20 am
There's a vegan man on Tinder but he's a bit scrawny and it would be kind of awkward for me I think trying to be attracted to him unless he had a great personality, but he says he's vegan but "doesn't mind if you aren't". Which means I doubt his personality is going to be that great. I'm going to like him just because he's vegan but I'm not sure if I should bother super liking him.
Let me give you some honest advice here. You need to stop looking for your idea of perfection or some prince charming. Remember, you have to be able to offer the same in return. If you get someone way out of your league, he's not gonna keep you around too long.

You really can't afford to be picky about personality. I've seen enough cringey conversations you had on TC to know that you have absolutely zero personality. If you go for a guy that has soul and personality, he's quickly gonna get bored with you.

You need to look for guys like Dong. Although he might be a little too successful for you, since he has $3,000 on his bank account. So maybe go for Yumpizza. He'd go vegan if it means he can lose his virginity.
 #50782  by cunnalingus
 Sun May 21, 2017 9:01 am
Yeah he's saying he doesn't mind if the other person isn't a vegan because he doesn't have a mental disability. Only people with severe mental disabilities try force their beliefs on others. Religion and ethical vegans are a prime examples and both equally as retarded
Anthrax666 liked this