• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #2674  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:24 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Anyway, I think I did at least do some damage. They wanted to trust me and have a relationship with me, but I kept manipulating them and now they're forced to talk to ugly, fat, literally retarded, gold digging skanks because they know they don't deserve me. I just failed though because they deserved worse than that and I was unable to get to that point because the truth came out a few times. It is funny though that they still wanted a relationship despite it actually coming out multiple times. They were so desperate to believe I loved them. When I think about that it is a little satisfying at least.
This line is totally wacko.

What did the person allegedly do to you for you to act in such a way?
Oh please, I haven't even really done anything to them. I could actually destroy them if I really, really wanted to. But I wanted to do a similar thing to them as they did to me. They pretended to be someone they weren't at all to get me to care about them. So I was just doing the same. Only issue was it was too difficult sometimes to keep in character, and eventually they realized it was a game, so the plan failed before I was really able to hurt them the way I wanted to. They also deliberately tried to hurt me on countless occasions when they knew I was already hurting. They're the worst manipulator I've ever met, and I thought I'd get justice by doing something similar to them. They're too dense and deluded to understand though and now it's just embarrassing that I ever talked to them in the first place.
 #2676  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:27 pm
I wanna hear the story about the boiling chicken and the coffee creamer again ;) ;)
 #2679  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Concerno wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:27 pm
Two wrongs make a right, Lisa.
I don't consider it wrong at all. Someone needs to teach the spoiled brat a lesson.
 #2681  by Concerno
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:30 pm
What you consider to be right doesn't matter. Malignant narcissist like you don't really grasp the difference between right and wrong.
 #2682  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Concerno wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:30 pm
What you consider to be right doesn't matter. Malignant narcissist like you don't really grasp the difference between right and wrong.
You don't even know what they did. I will just say, if someone did it to you you'd be ready to torture them.

I mean you can't even stand it when someone suggests you stop abusing animals. You'd absolutely flip your shit if you dealt with what this person did.
 #2683  by Concerno
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:35 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:33 pm

I mean you can't even stand it when someone suggests you stop abusing animals.
So sick of you whining about animals. Jesus, do you not get sick of your own bitching?
 #2693  by kocher
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:48 pm

You're such a saint. Or you've just been lucky to not have ever dealt with sociopaths.

Not really. I just have the mental/social capabilities to learn from being duped/wronged and adapting accordingly, then moving on. It shows you're too enveloped in the welfare (or lack there of) of others to focus on your own well being. In your case, you even made it worse by trying to get revenge and boosting their ego.

But yeah having the common sense to avoid those situations in the first place does help.
Sometimes it's not possible to avoid them or foresee them. I don't think you've avoided sociopaths entirely - but you've been lucky enough that your apologetic attitude in general gave the ones you have met what they wanted anyway. It's called being a pushover, and it's nothing to brag about.
This is true. At the first signs of conflict I recoil into the fetal position and allow the ensuing horde to kick at my flesh pile until they either tire out or take what they need off me. I've perfected a high pitched scream that drowns out the sounds of my bones breaking, which at least reduces the psychological terror a little bit.
 #2712  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:27 pm
palehorse95 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm
The statute of limitations is not up on most of mine.
Good luck. Probably is for most of mine. I unfortunately didn't press charges on anyone because I didn't want to deal with legal stuff and going to court and all that. As a teenager I was even offered to make one of them pay me for what they did, but I didn't even take that chance for revenge. I'm going to change that habit though because it's actually not a good thing to play nice and forgive/pity people because it creates monsters who think they can get away with anything.