• Feelings Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #47887  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:21 am
Post your feels here.

I'll start. There's this girl I've never met IRL or held a long conversation with but she's the only real option as a partner for me at the moment due to my pickiness. We were supposed to hang out but she got "sick", promised we'd hang out soon, then never messaged me to hang out. She comments on my posts occasionally though. I want to ask her if she wants to hang out but I was the one who asked the first time so I don't want to embarrass myself if she doesn't actually like me and is just responding to my posts because that's just what people do on Facebook and she's being friendly. I want to just be honest with her but yeah I'm scared I'm going to embarrass myself and she'll think I'm a creep and it will be extremely awkward for her.

What do you think? Will I embarrass myself? She's a bit above my league education wise and she recently made a comment after someone posted on his page about guys who like science and said "yeah they all say that but I'm waiting for them to actually understand it", or something along those lines. She's a physicist and I sure as fuck don't understand the work she does so I feel like I'm included in that and she's judging me. She also has a lot more IRL friends and someone claimed I was a member of an online chat room for ten years (I wasn't) right underneath a comment of hers and now she probably thinks I'm a huge loser.
 #47889  by Demeter
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 am
You're an embarrassment no matter what, so go for it.
 #47890  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:31 am
Demeter wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not giving you hints about who I live with. Leave them alone and leave me alone. Neither of us did anything to you. Are you just not satisfied with your life unless you're trying to destroy others?
 #47894  by Demeter
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:31 am
Demeter wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not giving you hints about who I live with. Leave them alone and leave me alone. Neither of us did anything to you. Are you just not satisfied with your life unless you're trying to destroy others?
No. I'm not. I'm going to harass you over who I think you might live with for weeks, posting their full name and photos everywhere and pretend you give a fuck, because that's how desperate I am to make people miserable. I developed a brain tumor at the age of twelve and since then my intelligence has decreased while my aggressiveness increased dramatically. The only satisfaction I get in life is from bullying others. It makes me feel okay - it soothes me. Why would you want to take that away from me?
 #47895  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:48 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 am

No. I'm not. I'm going to harass you over who I think you might live with for weeks, posting their full name and photos everywhere and pretend you give a fuck, because that's how desperate I am to make people miserable. I developed a brain tumor at the age of twelve and since then my intelligence has decreased while my aggressiveness increased dramatically. The only satisfaction I get in life is from bullying others. It makes me feel okay - it soothes me. Why would you want to take that away from me?
How did I know that was going to be your post? I must be psychic or something.
 #47897  by Hakik
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:50 am
Sounds like you might have Toshiba disease.

Also, can you please list 5 reasons why she's the only option right now?
 #47898  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon May 01, 2017 10:54 am
Hakik wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:50 am
Sounds like you might have Toshiba disease.

Also, can you please list 5 reasons why she's the only option right now?
She's the only one I could see as a future partner right now. She didn't ignore me but she never followed up afterwards.

Here's why she's my only real option right now:
1. She's an ethical vegan, most importantly.
2. She values science as much as I do. Some vegans don't really understand science and jump to conclusions too often, as most people do.
3. I find her fairly attractive and while that's a trivial thing, it is a thing. I have a very low, virtually non-existent sex drive so I need a person to be somewhat attractive at least for me to get into it I think.
4. She has a personality compatible with mine from what I can tell so far.
5. She ACTUALLY lives nearish me.
Concerno liked this
 #47903  by lemmiwinx
 Mon May 01, 2017 11:03 am
I had deep feelings once but I woke up and it was just the dog licking my peepee.
 #47906  by cunnalingus
 Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 am
You keep saying she over and over. This "she" makes up excuses when you're supposed to meet? Sounds like a classic catfishing case dude. If anything you might have yourself a swordfight with this dude, penor on penor style.