• ****All things PepperPeanut Part 1****

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #47911  by lemmiwinx
 Mon May 01, 2017 11:59 am
Pepper says he's not offended but believe me he's sitting in a dark corner somewhere rocking back and forth thinking why did I get rid of the comment section?
Anthrax666 liked this
 #47975  by Anthrax666
 Tue May 02, 2017 12:44 am
Pepper is currently sitting in front of board of psychiatrists, using a practiced, calm voice, trying to convince them that getting rid of the comments was a good decision.
 #48014  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:38 am
mrbannedjeans wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:00 am
I come here for the dick and fart jokes.
What's your best one?
Two gay men, mrbannedjeans and AngryGeriatric, were making love one night, and had just finished when mrbannedjeans decided he was going to freshen up in the shower.
AngryGeriatric was laying there thinking about how wonderful mrbannedjeans was, when he decided he was going to join him in the shower.
When AngryGeriatric got into the bathroom, he opened up the shower curtain and the first thing he saw was a large cumshot on the wall.
He wailed to mrbannedjeans, "I can't believe you! We just finish making love and you come in here and jack-off!"
mrbannedjeans looks at the wall and says "What are you talkng about? I wasn't jacking-off, I farted!"
 #48133  by shite_site2
 Wed May 03, 2017 4:55 am
As many of you may know, pepperpeanut has been a bitch for a very long time. His ultra fragile beta ass can't stand comments that aren't exclusively about sucking obama cock. I threw up a little poll on some bullshit sjw riddled social media to see what other pantywaists who despise opinions other than their own think. Naturally the resounding theme was liberal pussies are incapable of processing the idea that they can't control the world like they control their facebook feed or twitter page. So in conclusion, I'm talking about pepperpeanut being a stupid spineless little shit.
Wide_Tits liked this
 #48142  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed May 03, 2017 7:37 am
shite_site2 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 4:55 am
As many of you may know, pepperpeanut has been a bitch for a very long time. His ultra fragile beta ass can't stand comments that aren't exclusively about sucking obama cock. I threw up a little poll on some bullshit sjw riddled social media to see what other pantywaists who despise opinions other than their own think. Naturally the resounding theme was liberal pussies are incapable of processing the idea that they can't control the world like they control their facebook feed or twitter page. So in conclusion, I'm talking about pepperpeanut being a stupid spineless little shit.
Makes thread about butthurt pansies... Becomes more and more butthurt every sentence.

Go have another cry, fucking pole-smoker. :lol: :lol: :lol: