• ****All things PepperPeanut Part 1****

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #45117  by shite_site2
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:08 am
pepperpeanut is the suckboy youre looking for. but he wont let you finish in him for less than a six pack.
 #45235  by mrsmommyjeans
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm
I don't think PP face is that bad. He was the most active with the commenter community, back when there was one. He put himself up as a sacrificial lamb leg for the roasting, while used car man and macdreidle were hiding beneath their beds. Too frightened to face the music. I know that I say some mrs. mean jeans type things about PP face when I've had a drink or 2, and throw a hissy fit. We all lose control of our emotions sometimes. But I respect PP, and I understand the difficult position the man has put him in. I un-buddied PP on this site the other day, but I still consider him an honorary jeans.
 #45263  by topcommenter
 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:35 pm
I would spit on his asshole and fuck the shit out of him with no condom, go balls deep in his ass and mix my cum with his shit and make a chocolate shake (no homo)
 #47853  by HandBanannaMeat
 Mon May 01, 2017 7:02 am
So I sent pepperpeanut a pm that said simply "comments were great....and that he shouldn't be so offended by people online" something along those words and he has the nerve to say "I've been working here a long time and shit doesn't bother me." And that ebws getting rid of the comment section is "for the better part of the new growing community." Wow......ebws leading the SJWs into the brave new world. What a liar. What a cheap little offended crybaby. You fucking suck pepper
mog670, Einstain, bdoubled78 and 1 others liked this