• Energy

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50220  by almostapathetic
 Thu May 18, 2017 6:03 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm
I have been offered a chance to live with other vegan activists however near San Francisco, and they would let me stay for free while I got settled in and found work, because they really want more vegan activists to move there. So that's something I might end up doing.
People, mark my words, If this pans out and she moves in with these other vegans she will eventually be bitching and moaning about them and there will be some contrived conflict. I guarantee this.
Anthrax666 liked this
 #50232  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 am
@almostapathetic congrats with the 1k+ posts, brother. This forum is getting started.
 #50264  by Demeter
 Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 6:03 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm
I have been offered a chance to live with other vegan activists however near San Francisco, and they would let me stay for free while I got settled in and found work, because they really want more vegan activists to move there. So that's something I might end up doing.
People, mark my words, If this pans out and she moves in with these other vegans she will eventually be bitching and moaning about them and there will be some contrived conflict. I guarantee this.
I always thought of myself as easily pleased, but after living with.....5 different households/people now, it does seem like there's a guarantee they will end up annoying the fuck out of me.

I think I have low standards and am not picky, but people continue to surprise me.

First person I lived with was a legit hoarder with mental problems. Fourth household was also filled with filthy people. One of them started using the toilet brush in the toilet before they flushed, so it got covered in feces and toilet paper, and they just stuck it back on the floor. I thought it was one of the kids doing it because what kind of adult does that shit? Then a long list of other issues primarily relating to child and animal abuse. Now this one...apparently thinks they're a gentleman for never leaving the toilet seat up, but thinks it's totally fine to piss in the shower and not even rinse it down. These are things I shouldn't have to explain to people why it's disgusting.

Next time I live with someone, I'm going to have to add these things to a list of things that will drive me crazy that I'll give to them. I never would have imagined I'd actually have to ask people to not do these things.