• Energy

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50015  by 2tall
 Wed May 17, 2017 2:57 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 pm
My B12 levels have been above the normal amount every time I've gotten a blood test done. Vitamin D is the only thing I get deficient in.

I took some B12 today though, as well as some Vitamin D and some turmeric to fight inflammation. I think the inflammation causes me fatigue, and it doesn't help that I've been eating gluten even though I'm intolerant to it.

I have to get an allergy test done one of these days because certain foods will make me really tired. Gluten definitely will make me tired, and then I suspect corn does similar things to my body because if I eat chips or corn tortillas or corn flakes I don't feel so great afterwards.

My body is a pain in the ass. So jealous of people without autoimmune disorders.
So you have aids? Cool. Only dick you could get was a dirty one, huh? Anyway, stop fishing for compliments and pity. This isn't the place for that. Go to the doctor or google it like a normal person.
Demeter liked this
 #50016  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 am
You must be new here if you really think I come here expecting compliments and pity.
 #50017  by Concerno
 Wed May 17, 2017 3:13 am
The FDA says it's contra indicated. In Europe it's commonly used. Weight gain is minimal in low doses, say 50-100 mg
 #50021  by almostapathetic
 Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 am
Concerno wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 am
I can't sleep again. This is torture. So tired but can't sleep. I could cry.

Maybe you should try quetiapine for your sleeping problems.
You spelled bleach wrong.

#50039  by joecaca
 Wed May 17, 2017 8:29 am
Quitting school is a good idea. Letting go of your ambitions will make you, in time, enjoy poor people stuff. You'll have low expectations, drink cheap beer and eat shit food, but no anxiety exept for the anxiety brought in by your local sports team performances. :)
Concerno liked this
 #50153  by Anthrax666
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:46 am
moving to a new city
@almostapathetic - wahay, I think you were right about the landlord changing the wi-fi password
 #50157  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:46 am
moving to a new city
@almostapathetic - wahay, I think you were right about the landlord changing the wi-fi password
No. I've been planning on moving to a new city before I even moved here. Planned on staying here three months, then moving out. Definitely sticking to that plan because my roommate honestly drives me fucking insane.

Terrified though because I have very little money right now and I don't know how the fuck it's all going to work out if I don't have money saved up first. I have less than a month and a half to get things ready. I might have to move back into my mom's but I'm going to try my hardest not to let that happen because that would be an absolute nightmare. I have been offered a chance to live with other vegan activists however near San Francisco, and they would let me stay for free while I got settled in and found work, because they really want more vegan activists to move there. So that's something I might end up doing. That's a very, very long distance from where I live now though so hopefully I don't have to do that.
kocher liked this
 #50160  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:06 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm

I have been offered a chance to live with other vegan activists however near San Francisco, and they would let me stay for free while I got settled in and found work, because they really want more vegan activists to move there.

So the Vegans want to battle the Fags?