• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50172  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:36 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm
my roommate honestly drives me fucking insane.
That didn't take long then.
Well, initially they pissed me the fuck off because they had animal products in the house when they claimed they were vegan (and that's the whole reason I'm paying so much fucking money for a place in a less than ideal location). Then from then on they've just been driving me insane about so many things. They told me they have leather work shoes but they "don't take it lightly" and "honor and thank the cows", then laughed when they said please don't throw away my shoes. Then they've fucking pissed in the shower on multiple occasions and didn't even have the courtesy to rinse it down.

Everything they do sends me into a rage. They're a "spiritual" vegan. AKA not fucking vegan. And they're an actor but a bad one and they spout bullshit all the time I just can't take seriously. I think that people put up with his bullshit typically because he's physically attractive so that gives him a lot of benefits in life and he gets away with being disgusting in other ways. Then they open their bedroom door really fast and it scares the shit out of me because I have PTSD and that's unfortunately a trigger for me because my brother used to burst into my room and beat me and that's the same sound. Very loud and takes me a while to calm down after that. Then he says he likes to recycle but he throws ridiculous things you can't recycle in the recycle trash bin and doesn't wash stuff out so the recycle bin gets all nasty. Then his guinea pigs are living in a pen coated in their feces so there's literally a swarm of flies in his room because of it, and one of the guinea pigs is severely matted. He obviously doesn't care about animals as much as he claims to because that's fucking cruelty. Anyway, feels good to let all this out, thanks.
 #50175  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 pm
Demeter wrote:

Well, initially they pissed me the fuck off because they had animal products in the house when they claimed they were vegan (and that's the whole reason I'm paying so much fucking money for a place in a less than ideal location). Then from then on they've just been driving me insane about so many things. They told me they have leather work shoes but they "don't take it lightly" and "honor and thank the cows", then laughed when they said please don't throw away my shoes. Then they've fucking pissed in the shower on multiple occasions and didn't even have the courtesy to rinse it down.

Everything they do sends me into a rage. They're a "spiritual" vegan. AKA not fucking vegan. And they're an actor but a bad one and they spout bullshit all the time I just can't take seriously. I think that people put up with his bullshit typically because he's physically attractive so that gives him a lot of benefits in life and he gets away with being disgusting in other ways. Then they open their bedroom door really fast and it scares the shit out of me because I have PTSD and that's unfortunately a trigger for me because my brother used to burst into my room and beat me and that's the same sound. Very loud and takes me a while to calm down after that. Then he says he likes to recycle but he throws ridiculous things you can't recycle in the recycle trash bin and doesn't wash stuff out so the recycle bin gets all nasty. Then his guinea pigs are living in a pen coated in their feces so there's literally a swarm of flies in his room because of it, and one of the guinea pigs is severely matted. He obviously doesn't care about animals as much as he claims to because that's fucking cruelty. Anyway, feels good to let all this out, thanks.
 #50176  by Anthrax666
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:48 pm
Demeter wrote:
because I have PTSD
Sorry, I take everything back, I didn't know you had served in Iraq, how many tours did you do? Is that where you picked up your MassiveShitters desease?
 #50178  by Demeter
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:54 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Demeter wrote:
because I have PTSD
Sorry, I take everything back, I didn't know you had served in Iraq, how many tours did you do? Is that where you picked up your MassiveShitters desease?
They often have just one event that gives them PTSD. I lived a decade fearing for my life, being physically abused, and being homeless, then dealing with an untreated disease on top of it. Please. You would have killed yourself if you went through a day of what I went through growing up. Your attempt to demean me is weak.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #50180  by Anthrax666
 Wed May 17, 2017 11:57 pm
I've been through worse than what most veterans have been through
 #50183  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 am
Demeter wrote:
Anthrax666 wrote:
Demeter wrote:
because I have PTSD
You would have killed yourself if you went through a day of what I went through growing up.
Can you please accomplish what he would have hypothetically done had he been you?
 #50185  by Demeter
 Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 am
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Anthrax666 wrote:

You would have killed yourself if you went through a day of what I went through growing up.
Can you please accomplish what he would have hypothetically done had he been you?
Ask me later.
 #50186  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Thu May 18, 2017 12:32 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:29 am
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Ask me later.
I'll take that as a no.
 #50194  by Concerno
 Thu May 18, 2017 1:33 am
I drink about 1,5 liter of coffee per day to function.