• Bragging Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50340  by Demeter
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:21 pm
Hi. I just wanted to brag to someone that I officially have over 100% in the hardest class I had this semester, and got 100/100 on the final. And I barely even studied for it.

Thanks for listening.
 #50352  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:38 pm
Demeter wrote:
Hi. I just wanted to brag to someone that I officially have over 100% in the hardest class I had this semester, and got 100/100 on the final. And I barely even studied for it.

Thanks for listening.
How many dicks did you suck to get that grade?
 #50354  by pirate
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:46 pm
I wouldn't normally be so honest about the things that I've done in my life...but I feel like I can trust you guys.

My name is Anderson Silva. People call me "the spider." I am the best fighter of all time, and have made a name for myself as the most winningest fighter in the UFC. I don't just win, I destroy people. You can find many videos of me on youtube. If that doesn't convince you that I'm the best fighter of all time, just ask Joe Rogan.

I am also a registered nurse. I make a lot of money. Much, much more than you.

I own a sailboat. It is glorious. It's a 28 foot yacht that I keep in Everett marina.

I'm also the boss of this byotch.

I have a lot more to brag about, so much more, but modesty is one of my best attributes, so I will be humble. Just respect me, because I'm a badass.
joecaca liked this
 #50355  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm
pirate wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:46 pm
I wouldn't normally be so full of shit about the things that I've done in my life...but I feel like I can trust you guys.

My name is Anderson Silva. People call me "the spider." I am the best fighter of all time, and have made a name for myself as the most winningest fighter in the UFC. I don't just win, I destroy people. You can find many videos of me on youtube. If that doesn't convince you that I'm the best fighter of all time, just ask Joe Rogan.

I am also a registered nurse. I make a lot of money. Much, much more than you.

I own a sailboat. It is glorious. It's a 28 foot yacht that I keep in Everett marina.

I'm also the boss of this byotch.

I have a lot more to brag about, so much more, but modesty is one of my best attributes, so I will be humble. Just respect me, because I'm a badass.
Fixed it for you.
 #50356  by Demeter
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
Hakik wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:37 pm
Congrats on getting 100% on a community college class. It's extra impressive since you're a bit of a dumb-dumb, and not very capable.
Please contain your jealousy. I actually made this thread partly with you in mind, so you should be thanking me.

And I've gotten 100% in a lot of classes. Also these are university level classes. Actually this particular one is harder than a university class according to one of the girls in it who is graduating cum laude from a university.

I'm getting A's in all my classes even though throughout this semester I have:
worked full time for the majority of it
moved twice
been physically abused and just dealt with a lot of shit in general
been working as an activist
shitposted a lot on eBaum's

And somehow I still managed to succeed. It's a miracle.
cunnalingus wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Thanks for listening.
How many dicks did you suck to get that grade?
None at all. In fact at the beginning I was convinced the professor hated me because I had to correct multiple quiz answers and I figured he thought I was a pain in the ass.