#50517  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 am
Hakik wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:29 am

Another very plausible explantion. Plus you've already been caught lying so many times when you tried to backpedal. Also, what is this class that is supposed to be so ridiculously hard? If she got summa, that means she had to have gotten an A, if not a 100 in the class, and you also got a 100. Sounds like this class is handing out a lot of 100s and As.

The hardest classes I had in college, the professors never handed out 100s, let alone As. You practically had to deepthroat their dicks if you wanted to get a 90.
Lol when have I been caught lying?
inb4 a time my sarcasm went over your head and you think you "got me" because you thought I was serious.

And I don't know what grade she got in this class. Probably an A, not sure if she got a 100 on the final like I did. It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had. We had like 200 pages of a highly detailed text to memorize for the final. Any given sentence in the book could be used to create a question. The most random questions. Then throughout the semester there were many questions that came from different editions of the book because he uses test banks, so you had to read every sentence to be able to say it didn't come from our book. And it could be something obscure to begin with too. Anyway, with multiple choice the professor doesn't really have a choice to not give out 100s.

What were the hard classes you took in college you had to deepthroat dicks for A's in? What was your GPA?
Soooooo, what course was it?
I will just say, something relating to government.
 #50518  by Purple_Roundy
 Fri May 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:42 am

inb4 a time my sarcasm went over your head and you think you "got me" because you thought I was serious.

And I don't know what grade she got in this class. Probably an A, not sure if she got a 100 on the final like I did. It was a multiple choice test, but the most difficult multiple choice test I've ever had. We had like 200 pages of a highly detailed text to memorize for the final. Any given sentence in the book could be used to create a question. The most random questions. Then throughout the semester there were many questions that came from different editions of the book because he uses test banks, so you had to read every sentence to be able to say it didn't come from our book. And it could be something obscure to begin with too. Anyway, with multiple choice the professor doesn't really have a choice to not give out 100s.

What were the hard classes you took in college you had to deepthroat dicks for A's in? What was your GPA?
Why can't you just name the course? If it's that impressive, and you are bragging; one would think you would want to share such information.
 #50521  by Demeter
 Fri May 19, 2017 1:58 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Purple_Roundy wrote:

Why can't you just name the course? If it's that impressive, and you are bragging; one would think you would want to share such information.
I don't even feel like bragging anymore, you people have sucked the joy out of it.

I think kind of all government related classes are about the same level of difficulty. Only reason this one is harder is because of the level of detail in the book. I mean you have to learn and memorize thousands of organizations, committees, dates, events, schools of thought, etc. It could have been an easier course if the quizzes were set up more efficiently.
 #50536  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri May 19, 2017 4:20 pm
tersvens wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 4:10 pm
You'll probly graduate cum-load from yor all-bois skewl. All is klear.
Did your dad fuck your brains out?
 #50578  by Purple_Roundy
 Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Tim, that's svenster. He's an ambigiuosly homosexual German man with a basic working knowledge of the English language. Hasn't broken character in 10 years on the front page.
tersvens liked this
 #50599  by Anthrax666
 Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm
In pretty much every thread you've started/commented in.
The multiple choice tests are way harder than essays and papers and research.
Get the fuck out now.
I think kind of all government related classes are about the same level of difficulty.
Only if you don't understand the subject.
if the quizzes were set up more efficiently.
Quizzes................jesus fucking wept
 #50608  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Fri May 19, 2017 11:53 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Get the fuck out now.
I think kind of all government related classes are about the same level of difficulty.
A multiple choice exam is clearly more challenging than a 20 page properly formatted research paper *rolls eyes*
 #50621  by Demeter
 Sat May 20, 2017 1:13 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Um, name one time.
Get the fuck out now.
They literally are though. I've written loads of essays and done loads of research and it's incredibly easy in comparison. It's a shitload of reading and then you have to answer very specific questions and remember or find the exact sentence the question is referring to. Finding your OWN information and using what YOU find important is way easier than answering often obscure yet specific questions about a single sentence within 200 pages of small font large page textbook.
Ugh your reading comprehension is awful. The same level of difficulty doesn't mean they were actually difficult. And I already explained why this one in particular was harder than your average government related class. I always understand the material....please.
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Anthrax666 wrote:
Get the fuck out now.
A multiple choice exam is clearly more challenging than a 20 page properly formatted research paper *rolls eyes*
"They literally are though. I've written loads of essays and done loads of research and it's incredibly easy in comparison. It's a shitload of reading and then you have to answer very specific questions and remember or find the exact sentence the question is referring to. Finding your OWN information and using what YOU find important is way easier than answering often obscure yet specific questions about a single sentence within 200 pages of small font large page textbook."

But no, ten pages single spaced is the limit for any research paper I do. But that's usually the maximum you're required to write, not the minimum.