• The purest thing.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #50348  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 pm
This is why for me actual sex seems like such a ridiculous futile endeavor. I've never touched a woman in an erotic sense but for me the purest sex possible would be to give birth to a woman. The actual logistics of it Im not sure, whether i would still be a man or a giant pregnant anime lady. The important thing is it is incredibly painful but in a good way and the pain gives way to an overwhelmingly orgasmic pure pleasure experience. And she screams as she emerges a fully formed woman and has no idea where she is and she looks up at me while shaking and gasping for air and I kneel down and cradle her in my arms and we suckle each others breasts while our penises constantly ejaculate like angelic runaway firehoses
 #50353  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu May 18, 2017 8:38 pm
great story, I question the logistics of finding a women with a penus... only hurdles to your great journey.. :shock:
 #50371  by thatdude69er
 Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 pm
This is why for me actual sex seems like such a ridiculous futile endeavor. I've never touched a woman in an erotic sense but for me the purest sex possible would be to give birth to a woman. The actual logistics of it Im not sure, whether i would still be a man or a giant pregnant anime lady. The important thing is it is incredibly painful but in a good way and the pain gives way to an overwhelmingly orgasmic pure pleasure experience. And she screams as she emerges a fully formed woman and has no idea where she is and she looks up at me while shaking and gasping for air and I kneel down and cradle her in my arms and we suckle each others breasts while our penises constantly ejaculate like angelic runaway firehoses

And you are assuming that any girl would open their legs for you?? You are a typical, douchebag full of machismo running through your veins. You are whats wrong with every man on this earth and I hope you burn in hell.
 #50373  by cunnalingus
 Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 pm
thatdude69er wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 pm

And you are assuming that any girl would open their legs for you?? You are a typical, douchebag full of machismo running through your veins. You are whats wrong with every man on this earth and I hope you burn in hell.
i like turtles