• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59887  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:15 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 am
I'm lonely and can't sleep. Can someone come talk to me?

I'll show new tit pics if you talk to me.
You need to stop being so Picky on finding a vegan and settle for a man, any man. Hell, the dude doesn't even need to have a wiener since I know you don't like meat.
I don't think I have the ability to fall in love anymore. In fact, I don't think I even want to. It's a terrifying idea considering how manipulative and shitty people are in general. I've had people completely lie to me our entire relationship. Just the right combination of lies could make me fall in love with someone and I'd be destroyed when I found out.

I do wish I had a friend who was a man though who I could hang out with every once in a while.

Also I'm not even picky. I just want them to have some basic decency. Not my fault that's so hard to come by.
 #59888  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 am
Blow up doll then? Seriously though, you need to broaden your dating base and not be so picky on dating non vegans. I think that's your problem right there, the ethical vegans have the same attitude you have and your personalities clash. Jesus I dunno, honestly it's been like 14 years or so since I've had to date I wouldn't know where to give you advice to find anyone. But good luck
 #59889  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am
I absolutely do not fucking trust meat eaters. Damn I'm getting angry right now over this, that's how much I don't trust them. They disgust me to my fucking core. You might as well be telling me to try dating a cannibal pedophile and letting him sub as a babysitter for me.
 #59892  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:39 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 am
Seriously? You base trust on what people eat? That's pretty stupid though. Why are vegans so judgmental? but anyways, back to the whole dating thing. I hear cannibal pedophiles make the best babysitters and don't charge. Why don't you take one up on a date,.
How the fuck could I ever have any amount of trust for someone who literally funds animal torture on a daily basis, fully willingly, just because they're too god damned entitled to change a simple fucking habit?

If I went around slaughtering children you wouldn't want to date me, but I'm expected to date people who not only slaughter but TORTURE equally innocent and feeling creatures every day?

You're out of your god damned mind.
 #59893  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:39 am

How the fuck could I ever have any amount of trust for someone who literally funds animal torture on a daily basis, fully willingly, just because they're too god damned entitled to change a simple fucking habit?
Haha, oh the hypocrisy. Coming from a person who funds and consumes everything the petroleum industry supplies.

Inbf excuses and promises of things like buying vegan tires in the future...The same bullshit she's been saying for 5 years. She admittedly uses products packaged with animal derived slip agents and adhesives. And the only reason she doesn't use all those animal derived plastic shopping bags is because they were banned in her area. She says, "I don't use them" playing it off like she made the ethical choice to stop using. It's a lie.

Remember that futon she was so proud of? How much animal glue was in that thing? How many animals died from all the oil it took to produce that nearly 100% synthetic item. Why is it not 100% synthetic? That's right, because the rest was animal derived.

Then she plays off like she only buys cotton clothes at the thrift store...Then she turns around and posts pics of synthetic blouses and bras she just ordered or bought.

Lies and excuses in 3...2...1...