• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #57715  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:22 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:19 pm

That's a sweet picture tim! Did grandma take that of you in between wow raids?

:lol: I doxxed from your youtube channel :o :o
 #57717  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 pm
I don't have a YouTube channel though. I've only ever signed up for this shit site.
U evr lube it up for the special night with your life-partner ;)
 #57764  by Demeter
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:58 am

As if it's bad enough peeing with his phone in the other hand, he didn't even wash his hands after. Can't believe this guy is paid to take care of sick people with hygiene like this.
Yeah, because you have a sink for hand washing right next to the trashcan in your bedroom. Disgusting people who piss in trashcans aren't allowed to criticize anyone else's hygiene.

Also, you'd break your mouse button clicking it hard and fast to report someone posting a screenshot of anything about you. So much hypocrisy in this single post.

inb4, blah blah blah/excuses.
I had a bottle of water and soap, which I used to wash my hands. I also had toilet paper. It was totally hygienic and the best anyone could hope for in such a desperate situation.

And it's just a toilet. If he has a problem with it then I'll remove it, but it was so gross I had to post.
 #57843  by cunnalingus
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:58 am

As if it's bad enough peeing with his phone in the other hand, he didn't even wash his hands after. Can't believe this guy is paid to take care of sick people with hygiene like this.
Yeah, because you have a sink for hand washing right next to the trashcan in your bedroom. Disgusting people who piss in trashcans aren't allowed to criticize anyone else's hygiene.

Also, you'd break your mouse button clicking it hard and fast to report someone posting a screenshot of anything about you. So much hypocrisy in this single post.

inb4, blah blah blah/excuses.
I had a bottle of water and soap, which I used to wash my hands. I also had toilet paper. It was totally hygienic and the best anyone could hope for in such a desperate situation.

And it's just a toilet. If he has a problem with it then I'll remove it, but it was so gross I had to post.
Ethical Vegans only use recycled toilet paper though.
 #57858  by Demeter
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:15 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 am
Quit lying.
Not lying at all. I keep water bottles in my room because I don't trust the tap water and don't yet have a filter. Then I keep toilet paper in my room tbh because this particular toilet paper cost me 8 dollars and I didn't want my roommate using it because it was freaking expensive. I also use it to blow my nose. And I have soap in my room because I use refillable hand soap and I keep the bag in my closet too.