#93924  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:38 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:15 am
You think I'm skinny?
Nobody thinks that, hamster cheeks.
Every once in a blue moon someone calls me skinny and it makes me confused. I consider myself "thick" or "curvy", definitely not skinny. I don't want to be skinny. It doesn't suit my frame.
kocher liked this
 #93929  by Slutina
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:11 am
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:15 am
You think I'm skinny?

Every once in a blue moon someone calls me skinny and it makes me confused. I consider myself "thick" or "curvy", definitely not skinny. I don't want to be skinny. It doesn't suit my frame.
You're not grotesque but you're ugly enough that guys don't find you intimidating so you've got that going for you which is nice.
 #94014  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:58 am
well you're cute and would totally do you. im getting a boner typing this, I gotta stop. I need my inhaler
Slutina wrote:
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:

You're not grotesque but you're ugly enough that guys don't find you intimidating so you've got that going for you which is nice.
Aww, thanks guys.
 #97861  by Slutina
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 am
I have no cups

It's time to come clean with all of you. This is my 11 year old son's profile. He has trouble making friends so when he said he wanted to join this site I thought it was okay. I checked up on his acount tonight only to find naked pictures of girls with the names sammichboss, shylilazn, and simone in his inbox with titles reading, "for mai speshul boo, bahamenrule! ; )". I am very sorry if my son has lead you to believe he is an adult, but he is only 11. His account will be deleted tonight. Sorry.

hey maggie. i kno u dont relly kno me, but i kno u. ive always wantd to say something to u. i tryd to get up the curage to talk to u, but i just culdnt... but i wantd to tell u i like u... i relly lik u... no... i think i luv u. look i dont hav much to offer. im shy, i dont hav the biggest musels... hek, im stil a virjen, so i kant say im a grate luver. but if u wuld giv me the pleshur of just dansing with me 4 one nite... one song... im shur i culd convinse u to love me.
mrhotdogjeans liked this