• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #65345  by gaahl_
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:56 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 am
So, this apartment you pay so much for. Does it have a yard like this for your dogs to play in?

No? And you pay more than I do? You're not only a fool, you are a deluded fool who doesn't understand the value of currency.
beautiful yard, man.
We planted some of the flowers in your pic.
Kumacho liked this
 #65369  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:01 pm
I was in there for about 10 minutes around a year ago. The entire scene was dominated by one half-drunk jerk trying to start fights with anyone and everyone but focusing on one particular person who was ignoring him. Lilith was there and kept interjecting, but every time she spoke, the half-drunk thought of it as attention.

I think the half-drunk guy was the moderator. Either way, I left.
PepperPeanut liked this
 #65374  by PepperPeanut
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:01 pm
I was in there for about 10 minutes around a year ago. The entire scene was dominated by one half-drunk jerk trying to start fights with anyone and everyone but focusing on one particular person who was ignoring him. Lilith was there and kept interjecting, but every time she spoke, the half-drunk thought of it as attention.

I think the half-drunk guy was the moderator. Either way, I left.

Sounds about right.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #65401  by Demeter
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm
Oh my god that's the perfect description of his voice. I've been using Eeyore to describe it for years but that's even better.
Hakik wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 am
Well you guys missed out on my singing. A rare treat. Oh well. I did record a bit so you can see what you missed.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yowWHet77q
Wow Demeter, that was amazing. For a second there, I thought it was Adele singing.

Haha, thanks. I get that a lot.