• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #68839  by Hakik
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:52 pm
Demeter rambling on mic right now.

Here's a couple of priceless quotes:

"I had to walk for miles to get home, back when I was homeless".

-"I used to be skinny and anorexic in high school"
-Any pictures?
-"No I deleted all my high school pictures"
-Your parents must have pictures
-"No my mom never took pictures of me"
-How much did you weigh?
-*audible typing as she searches google*
 #68884  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:23 pm
Oh my god I can't believe you don't have the self-awareness to be embarrassed to post that on here.

I swear you're deliberately confused, but it's hard for me to imagine going to the extremes you do so I think you're more likely actually that stupid.

You're deliberately misquoting me or you didn't really hear what I said because you were talking over me non-stop so you filled in the stuff you didn't hear with whatever you wanted. Fucking moron.

I walked miles home, the times I did go home. But I walked for miles when I was homeless as well, you fucking moron. Literally everything you quoted me as saying I did not say.

I was anorexic in high school. I was never deathly skinny looking though. But I was in fact anorexic and would eat less than 500 calories a day on top of walking for miles. Hashimoto's disease ensured I was never just skin and bones. It was easy for me to be anorexic also because I had chronic nausea and despite Hashimoto's disease making you gain weight, it also lowers your appetite. And we've already had the conversation about my deleted high school photos and you believed it but suddenly when it comes to something you don't want to believe for some incredibly bizarre reason, you're skeptical. And I didn't say my parents never took photos of me like you insist I said, I actually said they never took pictures of me in HIGH SCHOOL. This is so fucking ridiculous that I have to explain this. My mom still never takes pictures of me so I don't see why this would be hard to believe. And why the fuck would I have to google a weight? For one, I told you I didn't weigh myself (no scale), but at my lowest I probably weighed around 100 lbs. Why would I lie about that since that's not even an extremely low number for someone of my height? (It is for me though because of my bone structure.)

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read and I have no idea why you're insisting I'm lying.

And I'm not even going to respond to almostapathetic's comment because honestly this level of stupidity is exhausting and I'm done.
 #68918  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Okay, I'm just going to list some facts and you can figure out yourself where you went wrong. Like a spot the difference game.

I was anorexic.
I was in GATE (in elementary and middle school - GATE doesn't exist in high school).
I worked with primarily local, small scale (by today's standards anyway) farmers - not in high school. A few years later. I've talked a lot with factory farmers though and government inspectors as well as undercover investigators, however.

You are both so consistently confused about the simplest things, it's incredible.
 #68920  by cumburger
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Okay, I'm just going to list some facts and you can figure out yourself where you went wrong. Like a spot the difference game.

I was anorexic.
I was in GATE (in elementary and middle school - GATE doesn't exist in high school).
I worked with primarily local, small scale (by today's standards anyway) farmers - not in high school. A few years later. I've talked a lot with factory farmers though and government inspectors as well as undercover investigators, however.

You are both so consistently confused about the simplest things, it's incredible.
Wtf are you talking about, so out of touch with the world, full blown 1st world problems whiner. What would you do if you were stranded in the Pacific North West Forest. All you had was a knife, fire starter and an axe? What are you planning to eat is mostly what I am interested in knowing?
 #68924  by almostapathetic
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 pm
cumburger wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 pm
What would you do if you were stranded in the Pacific North West Forest. All you had was a knife, fire starter and an axe? What are you planning to eat is mostly what I am interested in knowing?
Well, she'd just order stuff with her laptop...And that laptop would have its own wifi.