• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #61459  by Kumacho
 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 pm
250 steps an hour? Thats not alot
Are you forgetting I'm old and broken?

Three knee surgeries, Discectomy and fusion c5/c6, ulnar nerve relocation (Car accident), inguinal hernia (fixed), gastroparesis, Crohn's. The cardiologist just fixed an SVT and found an a-fib while he was in there. He said he's about 95% successful in repairing the SVT and 75% on the a-fib. So that's something.

Now, I'm going to build up to getting a long walk and several small ones everyday. Hard to do when you are doing managerial and IT work.
 #62442  by JenkemBag
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:16 am
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

Three knee surgeries, Discectomy and fusion c5/c6, ulnar nerve relocation (Car accident), inguinal hernia (fixed), gastroparesis, Crohn's. The cardiologist just fixed an SVT and found an a-fib while he was in there. He said he's about 95% successful in repairing the SVT and 75% on the a-fib. So that's something.

Now, I'm going to build up to getting a long walk and several small ones everyday. Hard to do when you are doing managerial and IT work.
so you hobble around and shit yourself constantly?
Kumacho liked this
 #62485  by Kumacho
 Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 am
JenkemBag wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:16 am
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

so you hobble around and shit yourself constantly?
You can't wait for the day that you reach an age where it is socially acceptable to shit yourself. A day when nurses like Pirate say, "Isn't he cute" even when you are carrying a load in your depends.

It is totally freeing to just go when the mood strikes you.