• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64249  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:31 am
Umm, I should have screencapped this shit...Last night I decided to get on and stay for a bit. Demeter was there (I think) but her name had a 1 after it. Two others were there (AFK and neither ever made a noise or pretended to be slightly alive). And then there was a guy with a screenname I didn't recognize.

I can't remember what the first part of the name was. However, I can remember the last part it was Murduuurrr. He tells me his first name (I can't remember what it was) and said the last name was murderer. Kind of a smooth looking gray haired guy, maybe 50+ and it appeared he was doing TC from a small room? Very small room...

So, I'm joking around and said I had never done the webcam part of TC and that I was a long time member of ebwf. I made a joke saying I was too ugly for camera and I didn't want law enforcement to get a copy of my likeness. To which he responded, "Yeah, I feel ya brother. Completely understand."

Then he asks me if I have ever been in prison and had prison butt sex. I told him no, but I was in the Navy almost the same thing. He goes on to tell me how he's been in prison and "had my shit packed so many times, when I take a crap it comes out wrapped in a condom".

Finally he states that he had just been released recently and that he was doing TC from his van (Tiny room) where he lives. I didn't notice the PM tab but he asked a few questions like where do I live and things I wouldn't have felt comfortable telling any of you, let alone some really scary random person in TC.

Most excitement I've had in weeks.