• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #82441  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:17 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:01 am
Call me an optimist, but you actually sounded like you knew what you were talking about right there. You may just fit in one of these days.
Thanks! Hey, can you tell me if 2tall is negged, grummed or both?
Technically? You would have negged him, but no one can be Grummed like Grumm.

Alice Klar?
 #82481  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:14 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:38 am
Ok, so I’ve made 2tall mad, therefore I have negged him. For the record, I still think negged and grummed are gay words.
Image
HolidayFriday liked this
 #82484  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:26 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:38 am
Ok, so I’ve made 2tall mad, therefore I have negged him. For the record, I still think negged and grummed are gay words.
You ever heard that old saying, "It's better to be thought of as stupid... "?

:lol:

Okay, let me give it to you all at once:

It used to be that we didn't "like" and "dislike" posts. You either gave people a green positive reputation, called "repping", or you gave them red negative reputation, called "negging."

Your reputation was displayed under your avatar, so everyone knew how liked or disliked you were in the community. Technically, the more green reputation you had, the more repping power you carried. Of course, that was over ridden by certain forum members who felt like the longer you were here, the more power you should have.

Anyhow...

When you negged someone, people could see that their reputation had gone down, but people could not see who had negged them. So it became funny and customary to announce it by saying, "Negged."

Since no one could actually see the fact of someone giving a neg, it became just as funny to say "Negged" as it was to actually neg the person. Plus, it wasn't quite as rude, and people who didn't really want to cause arguments could simply joke that they'd negged someone.

Part II

Grumm is a forum member. He got "Grummed" at people. His avatar was Ron Swanson, which is why you see pics of Ron Swanson floating around in topics about people who are Grummed.

Ron Swanson:



(primarily for threads about veganism)

Anyhow, the fact that you guys don't know what negging or being Grummed is doesn't stop it from meaning the same thing.

So quit complaining. It's much funnier that the 500th time someone says Brian's fat or little poops.

Get it all now? I hope?
happysock, edsbrian liked this
 #82508  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am
And it doesn’t change the fact that negged and grummed are made up words. Brian is fat and little poops aren’t made up words.
Neither are "plane" and "bic lighter", but no one has said them 500 times for no reason.

The word "Negged" was much better than saying "I gave you negative reputation" every time someone wanted it known, and the word "Grummed" was specifically made up in order to have the name "Grumm" in it.

We all know.

Something else we all know - you talk about Brian so much it's like you're his biggest fan. If you didn't mention him for the next six months, no one would mind. No one would care. No one would notice.

Don't get so Grummed.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #82522  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am
And it doesn’t change the fact that negged and grummed are made up words. Brian is fat and little poops aren’t made up words.
you're a










































































































:(













































































































FAG
 #82529  by 2tall
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:38 am
Ok, so I’ve made 2tall mad, therefore I have negged him. For the record, I still think negged and grummed are gay words.
You think they are gay words, ipso facto you’re a fag.

Added in 2 minutes 38 seconds:
Eds doesn’t neg people...he poz’s them...h.i.v. Pozs them.
 #82546  by cunnalingus
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:51 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am
And it doesn’t change the fact that negged and grummed are made up words. Brian is fat and little poops aren’t made up words.
Neither are "plane" and "bic lighter", but no one has said them 500 times for no reason.

The word "Negged" was much better than saying "I gave you negative reputation" every time someone wanted it known, and the word "Grummed" was specifically made up in order to have the name "Grumm" in it.

We all know.

Something else we all know - you talk about Brian so much it's like you're his biggest fan. If you didn't mention him for the next six months, no one would mind. No one would care. No one would notice.

Don't get so Grummed.
Brian’s fat
  • 1
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37