#83068  by Kumacho
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:17 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:01 am
Call me an optimist, but you actually sounded like you knew what you were talking about right there. You may just fit in one of these days.
Thanks! Hey, can you tell me if 2tall is negged, grummed or both?
Technically? You would have negged him, but no one can be Grummed like Grumm.

Alice Klar?
HolidayFriday liked this
 #83320  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:53 pm
You guys left before I could post the video... So here it is.

"Wesley Omar rescued a piglet from a CAFO in the U.K. 2 weeks ago. He later got arrested. Now the two reunited and it's pretty clear this piglet knows for sure exactly who saved his life. They will be best friends forever. ❤
#animalliberationnow"

"So, for everyone that has been asking how the little guy is that was once enslaved on a concentration camp, covered in his own faeces in sweltering conditions and could barely move around with only months left until he'd be murdered... here he is, happy, healthy and loving life! This is why we speak up for the defenceless individuals, because they're not a commodity but a living sentient being, a someone that is innocent and vulnerable that if they could speak in English, they would plead to you for you not to take their life and maybe just then you'd understand what their screams and cries mean. Is their pain and suffering really worth eating, especially when it's having such an unhealthy effect on your body? Don't support and contribute to the violence and murder. We can not achieve a peaceful world when humanity is destroying innocence for their own greed. I thank everyone for your support as the animals need it, we need to get our message across to the masses of people, that these individuals deserve a life free from cruelty and murder, we live in a wealthy society with an abundance of food, which veganism is clearly a healthier option for our bodies and the environment, there is no excuses. Please let your voices be heard for the innocent as that is their only hope, people are naturally compassionate that have unfortunately been conditioned from a young age and have become speciesist, they just have to see things from a new perspective which will benefit all. I'm now under investigation by the police for apparently saving a life, advocating equality and working towards a brighter and cleaner future. Be Vegan "
kocher liked this