• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #57912  by almostapathetic
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:41 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:19 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:34 pm
You can always tell when somebody is lying...They just keep pouring on more and more details. You ever notice that?
No. Probably because it's not true at all.
Exactly, that's what I'm saying, none of what you said is true. All lies.
cunnalingus liked this
 #58008  by Hakik
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:49 am
She's not smart enough to lie.

She's already been busted soooo many times. Just a few days ago she was on TC trying to claim she moved to NYC. She named a vegan restaurant that was supposedly nearby. So I was like "oh that's in the village". She had no idea what the village was lol. I asked her to name a subway station in her area, it took her 10 minutes to google it. I asked her to name any subway or bus line in New York, she was like "i never take public transportation". :lol:
 #58010  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:01 pm
Hakik wrote:

She's already been busted soooo many times. Just a few days ago she was on TC trying to claim she moved to NYC. She named a vegan restaurant that was supposedly nearby. So I was like "oh that's in the village". She had no idea what the village was lol. I asked her to name a subway station in her area, it took her 10 minutes to google it. I asked her to name any subway or bus line in New York, she was like "i never take public transportation". :lol:
Who needs public transportation when you got that mad pee in a trash can, 8 dollar toilet paper vegan money to pay for a chauffeur to drive you around in a private limo
 #58053  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 pm
Am I the only one tinychat isn't working for? It never fully loads. Since like 3 days ago.
Hakik wrote:

Um, I never bothered to google a subway station. You're retarded. And everyone knows I really live in Nebraska. You're too dumb to understand when someone is trolling.
 #58057  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:36 pm
Am I the only one tinychat isn't working for? It never fully loads. Since like 3 days ago.
Hakik wrote:

Um, I never bothered to google a subway station. You're retarded. And everyone knows I really live in Nebraska. You're too dumb to understand when someone is trolling.
What happened to California?