• Official eBaum's World Tinychat - https://tinychat.com/ebaumsforum

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #119231  by almostapathetic
 Tue May 29, 2018 6:57 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:16 am
Have you tried sucking it's dick?
No, she doesn't eat meat. But she will lay there like a corpse for anyone with nice sheets and weed and expensive alcohol.

If she ever got pregnant she would kill the baby. She won't kill a fish for sustenance but she will kill a fetus because of her choice.
Eve_Ni liked this
 #120439  by george_michaeI
 Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:27 pm
Enare wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 am
george_michaeI wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm
Enare wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:53 pm
I was just in chat, but there was nobody there.

Very disappointed.
suicide can fix that.
If I were to commit suicide in chat I still think noone would watch.
but the pain of being alone forever will go away. either way, we are both right and now it's time for some hot gay butt sex.
 #124473  by Slutina
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 pm
is it that far from a stretch? to believe people who love guns to the point of obsession and receiving a sexual trill when ever they hold one. would consider such stupid polices. and you say its funny. but the guy he is trolling in that video really is a gun lover. and as far as he knows. sacha's character was a real person asking him to help make a video to teach kids about guns. and you say its fake news or propaganda. so the above video... is that a mass hallucination that everyone who clicks on the title on ebaums is having? listen, if your a gun loving psychopath with a small penis who needs guns to make you feel like a man. that's fine. own it! but don't blow smoke up our asses and say gun lovers don't love guns. its fake news or propaganda. people with half a brain know the only reason why republicans and republican voters constantly use the term "fake news" is because they are ashamed of themselves or embarrassed. like when someone says, eww who farted. and the other person say