• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #86076  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:21 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:23 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:47 am
I said "frivolous and irrational", extreme requires the framework of some sort of agreed spectrum, extremely what?

The point is interesting though, why is it most people see splitting a cow's head open as more repulsive than tearing lettuce leaves? Why it would be at least as repellent for most people to dismember a dead body as harm a living one? Some of it is probably instinctive but mostly it's lack of familiarity and learned social prejudice. I doubt small children would show any aversion to handling viscera unless they learned to from their elders.
I wasn't talking to you. Also I really hope you're trolling and are not actually this insanely retarded.
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
It's not extreme as in R-rated you dumb-dumb. It's extreme as in it's not a balanced diet, and is pushing your diet to one extreme, leaving out too many nutritious options.

Also, pediatricians strongly urge you not to put children under that diet, as it's too unbalanced, and deprives them of basics like milk, eggs, cheese, fish, chicken, etc...
"Balanced" lol. Yeah sure, it's not "balanced" with unhealthy secretions and flesh of horrifically abused animals. But it is definitely nutritionally complete. Not that you'd know anything about nutrition, you sickly looking fuck.

And most pediatricians don't know shit about diet. They're not experts on diet. FFS, even a lot of dieticians are not properly educated on diet - they have the meat and dairy industry, including fast food restaurants, buying their way into their schooling.

TL;DR: You're a fuckwit and should be too embarrassed to type anything ever again.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
That's just propaganda. When someone really searches how meat is produced, they find information about farming. It takes a "vegan search" to come up with graphic slaughter.

Based on the way Google and other search engines work, if you search for enough raw violence, it will top your searches. Anything bloody and morbid will seem like a possible "relevant search result" to you.

I bet a lot of vegan activists suffer from that.
Jesus fucking Christ. I swear, defensive meat eaters are the dumbest creatures to ever roam the Earth. There's no way I'm the same species as you. The difference in intelligence is far too great to be due to environmental factors.

I've worked with farmers, I've spoken with factory farmers, government inspectors, and undercover investigators. I've read numerous studies about farming practices including so called "humane" slaughter. I've seen literally hundreds of undercover investigations as well as videos uploaded by the farmers themselves trying their hardest to portray what they do in a positive light. The latter is what's propaganda. You want to believe there's a happy way to go about using animals for food, so you prefer to stay naive. It's incredible you have the audacity to say I'm the one who's naive.

Dildozer wrote:why is every single vegan a malnourished
f a g g o t?
Why is everyone who says that clinically mentally disabled?
 #86085  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 am
I'm either obese or anorexic. Pick one and stick with it, jesus.
 #86086  by JohnnyP
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 am
I'm either obese or anorexic. Pick one and stick with it, jesus.
 #86090  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:18 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:21 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
That's just propaganda. When someone really searches how meat is produced, they find information about farming. It takes a "vegan search" to come up with graphic slaughter.

Based on the way Google and other search engines work, if you search for enough raw violence, it will top your searches. Anything bloody and morbid will seem like a possible "relevant search result" to you.

I bet a lot of vegan activists suffer from that.
Jesus fucking Christ. I swear, defensive meat eaters are the dumbest creatures to ever roam the Earth. There's no way I'm the same species as you. The difference in intelligence is far too great to be due to environmental factors.

I've worked with farmers, I've spoken with factory farmers, government inspectors, and undercover investigators. I've read numerous studies about farming practices including so called "humane" slaughter. I've seen literally hundreds of undercover investigations as well as videos uploaded by the farmers themselves trying their hardest to portray what they do in a positive light. The latter is what's propaganda. You want to believe there's a happy way to go about using animals for food, so you prefer to stay naive. It's incredible you have the audacity to say I'm the one who's naive.

No one is talking about you working for farmers; we're talking about your post that claims a search result would be too graphic. It's not. I checked.

You have this strange defense mechanism where you blame people with being defensive or "naïve", but the truth is that you say these things that don't check out. I think, "Really? If I search it will say that it's too graphic to see?" Then I search, and it's not.

Keep insulting me, creep. You're posting vegan propaganda. You have to say something real.
 #86127  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 am
That's actually from a farm sanctuary you halfwit.

"Paul and the electric cow brush....... *Hof Butenland is a farmed animal sanctuary. We rescue and provide lifelong care for animals that have been saved from slaughter, neglect, exploitation and abuse. Hof Butenland is their lifetime home now."
 #86155  by cunnalingus
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 pm
Anybody know where to find food with meat designed to look like a vegan meal? Like maybe hotdogs that look like carrots? Or perhaps a roast cooked to look like some cauliflower?