• Pension plan

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #58918  by joecaca
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 pm
So you guys plan to be poor when you're old? What's your plan? You trust your company's pension plan? How much you put in your rrsp and tfsa?
 #58919  by gaahl_
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:36 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:34 pm
So you guys plan to be poor when you're old? What's your plan? You trust your company's pension plan? How much you put in your rrsp and tfsa?
Too bad your pensions will be gone in the next 10 years
invest instead.
 #58925  by Hakik
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:08 pm
I don't think a lot of people realize how much harder and painful it is to still work after 60, with all the arthritis and deterioration, especially when it's all you've done most of your life. Let alone still find work when you're old. And there's not gonna be any government help or social security. You gotta make your own investment.

I'm hoping to retire before 50. I don't think I can do another 20 year of work. At least not 9-5.
 #58928  by pirate
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:34 pm
I don't think a lot of people realize how much harder and painful it is to still work after 60, with all the arthritis and deterioration, especially when it's all you've done most of your life. Let alone still find work when you're old.
LMAO. I can't imagine how much you complained when you were in the military. Everyone think for a second about how much your parents complain like this. They don't,do they? Can you imagine how much he would bitch if he were a woman?
You just dont know what it's like to be a woman. My moods sway every month. I BLEED OUT OF MY VAGINA SO MUCH. It's SO GROSS. And I have to buy tampons. And men judge me on my weight. I don't have equal opportunity. THE CRAMPS!! OMFG. I have to have long hair or people think I'm a dyke. And it's always falling into my face and TICKLING MY FACE. AND THESE BOOBS, OMG.
joecaca liked this
 #58931  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 pm
Krusty the clown looks like Homer Simpson? Coincidence????? I THINK NOT!! They're after your pension money man!! Hide your money in your mattress.
joecaca liked this
 #58940  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:04 pm
When Social Security runs out of money they're going to take everyone's 401Ks and savings accounts. They'll claim it's the only fair thing to do.
 #58941  by joecaca
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:16 pm
Here's my plan. I plan to work until 65, slow down in my 50's. I'll put 50k a year in my rrsp and 120k a year in my corporation (I'm self employed). I'll put 10k a year in my tfsa (me and wife, its max 5k each). Of course I'll invest. At very low interest I'd have about 6.5 million at 65 and could live on the interest and dividends and leave the money to my kids when I die. If I'm lucky I could become very rich. Who's mad!?