• You guys need to stop picking on Demeter!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59092  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 am
RoboDuck wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:57 am
i have a hard time believing that Demeter is fat since shes a vegan. if anything shes a rail. but then again idk so.
You can definitely become fat on a vegan diet. It's slightly harder though I guess because generally our main "proteins" are very lean. I'd probably be a whale right now if I wasn't vegan because I binge eat on junk food. Ending that habit though. Got old. Tons of vegan junk food to choose from though. Lots of high calorie food as well.

But I'm not fat or skinny. I'm curvy.
 #59093  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:05 am
Demeter wrote:
RoboDuck wrote:
i have a hard time believing that Demeter is fat since shes a vegan. if anything shes a rail. but then again idk so.
You can definitely become fat on a vegan diet. It's slightly harder though I guess because generally our main "proteins" are very lean. I'd probably be a whale right now if I wasn't vegan because I binge eat on junk food. Ending that habit though. Got old. Tons of vegan junk food to choose from though. Lots of high calorie food as well.

can i hog tie you and smell your feet?
 #59096  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 am
RoboDuck wrote:
She eats nothing but processed packaged foods, vegan cheeses, and vegan cookies by the handful.

Proof:
Demeter wrote:
Chubbos always say that. Wait till 30 hits and the Kelly Clarkson fully sets in.
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #59104  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:19 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 am
RoboDuck wrote:
She eats nothing but processed packaged foods, vegan cheeses, and vegan cookies by the handful.

Proof:
Demeter wrote:
Chubbos always say that. Wait till 30 hits and the Kelly Clarkson fully sets in.
cunnalingus liked this
 #59106  by andrewryan69
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:22 am
Demeter wrote:
RoboDuck wrote:

Nope, you're a fat fucking pig. You preach the vegan diet and yet you sit on your fat ass day in and day out stuffing your fat face with "$100% vegan kale totally non-fat chips" and "no CAFO chicken non-chicken meat filled with chicken-like chemicals but it's vegan" bullshit.

This is curvy:

You, on the other hand, are this:

Have a nice day and don't slip on the boiled chicken water.