• You guys need to stop picking on Demeter!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59111  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:38 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:24 am
Well if anyone wants to see what I look like they can join me on www.tinychat.com/ebaumsforum
Why would you get all triggered about pictures of yourself on EBWF but offer to show everyone exactly what you look like on Tinychat? This is the third or forth post where you actively tried getting people to meet you there.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to ask for presents and Hakik put a lock on that here.
cunnalingus liked this
 #59116  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:42 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Well if anyone wants to see what I look like they can join me on www.tinychat.com/ebaumsforum
Why would you get all triggered about pictures of yourself on EBWF but offer to show everyone exactly what you look like on Tinychat? This is the third or forth post where you actively tried getting people to meet you there.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to ask for presents and Hakik put a lock on that here.
No I'm just lonely and want people to tinychat with. And I don't mind if people see what I look like but I mind if google sees what I look like. That's why I get triggered over my pictures being on the forum.

I actually would feel guilty about taking gifts from people. Logically I shouldn't because most people here are scum but deep down I still do and wouldn't actually accept gifts.
 #59118  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am
Demeter wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:

No I'm just lonely and want people to tinychat with. And I don't mind if people see what I look like but I mind if google sees what I look like. That's why I get triggered over my pictures being on the forum.

I actually would feel guilty about taking gifts from people. Logically I shouldn't because most people here are scum but deep down I still do and wouldn't actually accept gifts.
Hey, isn't there vegan chocolate milk?
 #59119  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 am
Concerno wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 am
Yes, we're all scum. Not even human beings.
I figured.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:

Hey, isn't there vegan chocolate milk?
Yes. Why, do you want to buy me some? I'll add it to my amazon wish list.
 #59131  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 am
Hakik wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm
Frankly, I'm getting sick of people being mean to her, calling her saggy tits, tube sock tits, puppet face, billy the puppet, jay leno, geddy lee, geddy leno, Amy Schumer, tofu aspie, hamster cheeks, crazy eyes, crazy train. These need to stop.
ok i looked up Geddy Lee and loled . definitely a resemblance
cunnalingus liked this
 #59135  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:25 am
Demeter wrote:
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:

you should be giving ME a gift. i deserve it.