• You guys need to stop picking on Demeter!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59211  by 2tall
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 pm
I'm not white knighting Demeter but I do think she gets more shit than she deserves. If any of you dipshits were proud of something or had a vision on making the world better maybe you would also talk about it a lot. I think she's crazy for sharing her fears and worries with a bunch of trolls but if she wants to preach healthier living and protecting animals then more power to her. Demeter is probably the most genuine and real person on this site and she catches shit for it.
Demeter liked this
 #59214  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 pm
2tall wrote:
I'm not white knighting Demeter but I do think she gets more shit than she deserves. If any of you dipshits were proud of something or had a vision on making the world better maybe you would also talk about it a lot. I think she's crazy for sharing her fears and worries with a bunch of trolls but if she wants to preach healthier living and protecting animals then more power to her. Demeter is probably the most genuine and real person on this site and she catches shit for it.
:lol: way to jump on the fag-wagon
cunnalingus liked this
 #59221  by TheFuckinJoker
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 am
Thanks Joker. Means a lot.
2tall wrote:
 #59263  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 pm
2tall wrote:
You are an angel. I wish I could give you a hug. <3
TheFuckinJoker wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 am
Thanks Joker. Means a lot.
2tall wrote:
Cool winky gifs I think I'm gonna add these to my gif collection.