• You guys need to stop picking on Demeter!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59025  by TheFuckinJoker
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:57 pm
I'm preparing my power point bullet presentation right now. Our agenda will include ceasing all insults, direct or indirect, about Demeter and we will conclude the meeting with Go Vegan. It sounds short but will actually take 3 hrs long. We will have brief intermissions. Coffee, water and snacks will be available in the lounge. Our snacks will be vegan only. Sorry.
 #59027  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 am
Thanks Joker. Means a lot.
Hakik wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm
Frankly, I'm getting sick of people being mean to her, calling her saggy tits, tube sock tits, puppet face, billy the puppet, jay leno, geddy lee, geddy leno, Amy Schumer, tofu aspie, hamster cheeks, crazy eyes, crazy train. These need to stop.
Thanks Hakik. I'm also getting really tired of people saying you have progeria, Voldemort on the back of your head, look like a mummified carcass, have the IQ of a slug and a penis to match, sound like Eeyore, look like the bastard failed abortion of Mr. Bean and Rachael Farrokh, and have a face you'd have to pay your own mother to kiss.
 #59059  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:54 am
Hakik wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm
Frankly, I'm getting sick of people being mean to her, calling her saggy tits, tube sock tits, puppet face, billy the puppet, jay leno, geddy lee, geddy leno, Amy Schumer, tofu aspie, hamster cheeks, crazy eyes, crazy train. These need to stop.
These are all mine. I just want to add 'tofu tits'.

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
Oh yeah, I veto the meeting. Carry on.
 #59069  by Hakik
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 am
Demeter wrote:
Thanks Hakik. I'm also getting really tired of people saying you have progeria, Voldemort on the back of your head, look like a mummified carcass, have the IQ of a slug and a penis to match, sound like Eeyore, look like the bastard failed abortion of Mr. Bean and Rachael Farrokh, and have a face you'd have to pay your own mother to kiss.
What's that? A list of examples of why chicks aren't funny?
 #59070  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:44 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 am
Demeter wrote:
What's that? A list of examples of why chicks aren't funny?
Well sorry, any joke about your appearance is always going to pale in comparison to seeing a photo of your actual face. There's a reason people are always laughing at you, and it's not because you're witty.