• \

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59085  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:21 am
cunnalingus wrote:I think every website has that one token female. It's their job to make sure they let everyone know they're a girl and try to get attention from the males. Usually said token females have personality disorders and piss poor attitude and are single or single mothers due to the males having the inability to put up with her Personalty disorders and piss poor way they treat others. Token females also suffer from a multitude of disorders and are single because they make sure to tell everybody about their "problems/diseases/syndromes" before and drive away males or they're single mothers because they tell the males their "problems/diseases/syndromes" after they're pregnant and this drives away the male. Fortunately as we learned on the front page, said token females will eventually stop commenting and move on if you deny them of what they crave the most.... attention.
Which will never happen.

#59087  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:45 am
lol Simone. She had some fucking huge tits man. I'd still toss it in her sloppy pussy, double wrapped of course. But those tits man unnnnnggggg
 #59099  by JohnnyP
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 am
I miss Aden and her hairy retarded pussy.
 #59107  by JohnnyP
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:24 am
You missed out, cunna. She had a nice looking snapper. Face though...
 #59134  by Slutina
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:15 am
Being gay is becoming so popular that heterosexuality will soon go the way of the horse and buggy. Ten years from now if you tell people you're straight they will be like "What the fuck, are you Amish?". I for one have decided to let go of the past and accept that being gay is the way. I just put Grindr on my phone so let's see if I can meet some hot guys!
 #59137  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 am
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:15 am
Being gay is becoming so popular that heterosexuality will soon go the way of the horse and buggy. Ten years from now if you tell people you're straight they will be like "What the fuck, are you Amish?". I for one have decided to let go of the past and accept that being gay is the way. I just put Grindr on my phone so let's see if I can meet some hot guys!
pfft being queer is so 2015. trannys are in now. i got my moms high heels and lipstick, and my dads purse.

im beautiful like rayon in dallas buyers club