• shittiest things about Star Wars The Force Awakens?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59162  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:40 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm
I quit watching as soon as I realized a black was going to be a central character. It was bad enough in empire strikes back when we learn Han Solo has a black friend but at least he wasn't a major character.
Why didn't you leave the states when you had a black leader for 8 years LOL
It's funny you should ask because the reason a black guy is a central character is BECAUSE we had a black leader for 8 years.

That said...

I would say the only interesting thing about the movie Daisy Ridley, but I don't actually have to watch the movie in order to see her if I want. SW stopped being any good about the time of the Ewoks. They started aiming the movie at kids unlike the original, which was primarily aimed at adults. It all went downhill from there.

Found this on YouTube a while ago:

BDR529 liked this
 #59164  by Tom_Selleck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:50 pm
RoboDuck wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 am
ill go first.

1 - han solos death was fucking pathetic

2 - kylo ren was fucking pathetic

3 -rey had no character development....and was fucking pathetic

4 - finn was a stupid character because someone whos bred to be a stormtrooper since birth would never betray the empire THAT QUICKLY AND THAT EASILY

5 - poe dameron and finns escape from the capital ship was too damn easy.

6 - the millenium falcon was just sitting there on Jakku and finn and rey just happen to WALTZ IN THERE and turn the fuckin thing on without the keys and know how to fly it. nevermind that they just somehow dodged a bunch of stormtroopers and airstrikes.

7 - no luke skywalker. (end doesnt count)

8 - J J abrams is a dirty jew who just wanted to make money like all jews.

THE END.

let me hear your points.
I guess you weren't really understanding the movie. I'll explain it to you

1. after seeing how fat and drugged out Leia became, the force became unbalanced, he needed to die to bring balance to the force.

2. Again, he was pathetic because Leia was a coke whore

3. She doesnt need character devolpment, look at her, she was going through the trash at the beginning like a sewer rat. She needs Jesus.

4. Did you see his father anywhere? He can't commit to anything, doesn't know how. "Blah Blah Blah...he's a clone" Nooooo he's not, he was cast out after his dad could get any credits for him or food portions

5. and 6. Finn had a vision, and it was his biological dad asking for money. Finn traded money for the force of his people which included hot wiring space ships and escaping buildings.

7. How about how the fuck did he get on the island for all those years and survive with no food? I never saw a space ship. Guy looked pretty healthy considering.

8. I'll give you that
BDR529 liked this
 #59165  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:52 pm
You actually believe that the reason a black person is a central character is because of Obama? Your country has been giving them more and more rights since they were freed from being slaves. It could be worse though you almost had a woman leader after a black leader LOL
 #59168  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:04 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:52 pm
You actually believe that the reason a black person is a central character is because of Obama? Your country has been giving them more and more rights since they were freed from being slaves. It could be worse though you almost had a woman leader after a black leader LOL
Once Obama was elected, every TV show and movie had to have a black person in charge. It got so ridiculous - it was impossible to watch anything because all the networks were fighting over who could promote black people as the true ruling class.

It came about the time of the lie that white people had given up and backed down from positions of leadership because they all believed that they simply could not lead in any way at all and had faked it in order to be selfish and tyrannical this whole time.

Obviously, that wasn't the truth, but knowing the fact didn't stop anyone. And yes, Hillary was supposed to be next.
BDR529, BDR529 liked this
 #59232  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:32 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 am
Actually I have to admit the shittiest thing about Star Wars the force awakens is that jar jar didn't make an appearance, he is an integral part of the Star Wars universe.
tbh i would rather have had a Jar Jaw Binks spinoff movie by george lucas than this bucket of shit poor excuse for a star wars movie.