RoboDuck wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 am
ill go first.
1 - han solos death was fucking pathetic
2 - kylo ren was fucking pathetic
3 -rey had no character development....and was fucking pathetic
4 - finn was a stupid character because someone whos bred to be a stormtrooper since birth would never betray the empire THAT QUICKLY AND THAT EASILY
5 - poe dameron and finns escape from the capital ship was too damn easy.
6 - the millenium falcon was just sitting there on Jakku and finn and rey just happen to WALTZ IN THERE and turn the fuckin thing on without the keys and know how to fly it. nevermind that they just somehow dodged a bunch of stormtroopers and airstrikes.
7 - no luke skywalker. (end doesnt count)
8 - J J abrams is a dirty jew who just wanted to make money like all jews.
let me hear your points.
I guess you weren't really understanding the movie. I'll explain it to you
1. after seeing how fat and drugged out Leia became, the force became unbalanced, he needed to die to bring balance to the force.
2. Again, he was pathetic because Leia was a coke whore
3. She doesnt need character devolpment, look at her, she was going through the trash at the beginning like a sewer rat. She needs Jesus.
4. Did you see his father anywhere? He can't commit to anything, doesn't know how. "Blah Blah Blah...he's a clone" Nooooo he's not, he was cast out after his dad could get any credits for him or food portions
5. and 6. Finn had a vision, and it was his biological dad asking for money. Finn traded money for the force of his people which included hot wiring space ships and escaping buildings.
7. How about how the fuck did he get on the island for all those years and survive with no food? I never saw a space ship. Guy looked pretty healthy considering.
8. I'll give you that