• shittiest things about Star Wars The Force Awakens?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59143  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 am
ill go first.
- han solos death was fucking pathetic

- kylo ren was fucking pathetic

-rey had no character development....and was fucking pathetic

- finn was a stupid character because someone whos bred to be a stormtrooper since birth would never betray the empire THAT QUICKLY AND THAT EASILY

- poe dameron and finns escape from the capital ship was too damn easy.

- the millenium falcon was just sitting there on Jakku and finn and rey just happen to WALTZ IN THERE and turn the fuckin thing on without the keys and know how to fly it. nevermind that they just somehow dodged a bunch of stormtroopers and airstrikes.

- no luke skywalker. (end doesnt count)

- J J abrams is a dirty jew who just wanted to make money like all jews.

THE END.

let me hear your points.
 #59156  by Hakik
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 pm
I don't know, I thought it was pretty solid. The bad guy from Bloodline was pretty awesome. In fact most of the characters were pretty solid for a sci-fi. Also, we got to see Darth Vader be a proper badass the way he was meant to be, not like in that last movie where he whined about Padame the whole time. The shittiest part was maybe the beginning with Rey as a child. It was just a bit slow.
 #59160  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm
I quit watching as soon as I realized a black was going to be a central character. It was bad enough in empire strikes back when we learn Han Solo has a black friend but at least he wasn't a major character.
Why didn't you leave the states when you had a black leader for 8 years LOL
 #59161  by Slutina
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:30 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm
I quit watching as soon as I realized a black was going to be a central character. It was bad enough in empire strikes back when we learn Han Solo has a black friend but at least he wasn't a major character.
Why didn't you leave the states when you had a black leader for 8 years LOL
It's where I keep all my stuff.