• \

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59181  by Slutina
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 pm
I went to a bar like that once. When I was in the mens room this dude asked me if I wanted to come into the stall to snort coke off his dick and of course I said sure. When I was down there though I accidentally touched his ball sack. I thought "oh shit, I hope he doesn't think I'm gay for doing that!" Needless to say I was so embarrassed I ran out and haven't gone back.
mrhotdogjeans liked this
 #59183  by RoboDuck
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 pm
I went to a bar like that once. When I was in the mens room this dude asked me if I wanted to come into the stall to snort coke off his dick and of course I said sure. When I was down there though I accidentally touched his ball sack. I thought "oh shit, I hope he doesn't think I'm gay for doing that!" Needless to say I was so embarrassed I ran out and haven't gone back.
something similar happened to me, except the coke was off of his asshole. it smelled fine but i think the suction i generated got a lil pewp lodged in my nostril. also i think is balls touched my mouth at one point. i didnt run tho. i just rolled with it.
 #59186  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:10 pm
Ballstank was just asking on the chat where everyone is. Someone just gave him a link to the swamp and he said he'd share it with Dime on Monday. :(

RIP forums
 #59187  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am
Seriously no fags, fags are faggy and that's gay and gays not ok.
Sounds like somebody fell for a trap. Yep, somebody accidentally RayFinkeled.
 #59188  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 pm
I checked out this new bar last night and they had really great music and everyone wanted to dance with me. The special of the night was hotdogs with mayo. It's kind of weird because there were no girls there, but I had a great time anyway. I will be going back next week for sure.
...Later that night...

#59190  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am
Seriously no fags, fags are faggy and that's gay and gays not ok.
Sounds like somebody fell for a trap. Yep, somebody accidentally RayFinkeled.
Don't see how that's possible since I've been with the same woman for 14 years now but ok, if you're offended by me saying fags that's your faggy problem. Yup your faggy problem.