• Shit threads

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #59272  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 pm
My friend is dating an unattractive Vietnamese girl. She's a nice girl, educated, and makes her own money, but man is she ugly. I don't approve of race-mixing anyway though.

I think deep down this guy knows he is doing something wrong. He is a traditional conservative. The problem is, trad-cons today are basically indoctrinated neo-Liberals. Marxist ideology has infiltrated Conservatism to the point that it is really no different than modern Liberalism. The differences are only binary window dressing.

Trad-cons have no sense of racial awareness. These people are completely ignorant of the racial realities in the United States and abroad. Egalitarianism is like a chip implanted in their brain by the powers that be. They truly believe every human is exactly the same. Tokyo would be just the same if your replaced the Japanese with "educated" sub-Saharan Africans........

I had one conversation with my friend about egalitarianism that was not productive. I asked him why Mexico City was so different from Tokyo from a safety and economic standpoint, though both cities are of equal size.

Obviously, the racially homogeneous society coupled with high-IQ population in Japan and the lack thereof in Mexico are responsible for these differences (thanks Stefan Molyneaux). My friend was convinced the differences were strictly due to poverty and corruption........ Poverty and low-IQ seem to go hand-in-hand. ;)

This conversation did not go well but was somewhat civilized. You can imagine how our conversation about Jews, Globalism, and Europe went ........... :lol:

What can I say to this guy to stop him from marrying this Saigon whore? What can I say to stop him from being a Globalist cuck? Should I just stop being friends, ignore, and cut-off communication?
 #59275  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:16 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:35 pm
I like to stare at them when I'm slipping a few bucks in a strippers g string
Is that the secret to maintaining eye contact with the pussy? You glance up at the c-section every so often?

I hate when you tip a stripper a couple bucks and they do that pussy exposee thing. Like, bitch, you're pussy ain't worth shit. I ain't gonna sit there miring that thing like some beta-cuck. I'm here to slap asses, grab handfuls of titties, and watch these tricks dance. Ho's are meant to be handled, not watched. Canadian strip clubs have that figured out at least. A lot of strip clubs in the States are cucked.
 #59276  by mrhotdogjeans
 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 pm
RoboDuck wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:45 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:36 pm
I had to poop so bad once and it wouldn't come out so I feel their pain.
thats nothing. try living with hemmorhoids and shitting out huge blocky turds. then talk to me about your "pain".
Do you even shit blood bro?