• The Black Experience (Another Rant About the Species everyone is too Pussy to call out-Including me)

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #63478  by PastorX
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:07 pm
So I frequent this shopping/mall/outdoors entertainment/movie theater place and for years it has been the place to chill and get away from work and poor people aka blacks.

Well today I was there along with people I know and all of a sudden a loud chimp out happened to my right about 100 ft away. Everyone including me ( notice that only people with money come and hang out here) looked over and saw a bunch of black people (tweens/teens) fly all over the place. I mean literally, up, down, left, right, BABA select start and diagonally.

Everyone looked pissed but was too pussy to do anything about it. Everyone was afraid of being called a racist to hate what is being displayed in our face.

I realized that the city that I am in is now offering free bus rides now and blacks are taking advantage of this. They are popping in placed that they were not able to afford to get to.

Security came and a police officer came. Told some of these black kids to stay down. Some got arrested. I guess they were destroying tables in front of a 5 guys because they were mad they cannot buy the food or experience shopping in a nice place so their intuition was to destroy if they can't get it for free.

No doubt I understand they destroy free things such as Obama phones and parks. For example I heard that if they lose their free phone they can go back and apply for a new one-WTF!!!!

Anyways some got arrested but a large group of these female primates were still walking around intimidating people of class. Shoulder checking older folks-mad dogging people who are enjoying their jamba juice.

Then about 2-3 hours later when the sun went down these chimps went lose again destroying tables and chairs and then disbursed.

Folks, stop defending these backward people. Call it as it is. We see the same shit all over the world.

I might have to organize a protest to stop the free city bus rides. We can't fuck up our places to chill, shop and eat.

PS: I swear these black tweens/teens were so fucking jealous of others eating, spending, and having a good time. I am pretty sure they're mad because they were in an environment that didn't give them free shit.

TL;DR

Black Tweens/Teens fucked up a nice hangout place for rich people because my city is now offering free public bus rides.
BDR529 liked this
 #63479  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 pm
About 8 years ago I was trying to run into a HarborFreight, right at closing, for a quick purchase. We only had one location back then and it was up in the dark side next to some projects... As I got out of my car and turned to the store, I noticed some odd talking but shrugged it off as employees bitching or something. As I got a few steps closer I noticed some lone "individual" talking towards my direction so I did the usual 'no-eye contact'. As I got a step closer he kinda got my attention from about 30-40' away and as I looked up he raised his hands and started running towards me. Immediately with my right hand, I snaked under my fleece and gripped the pistol on my hip and yelled, " YOU FUCKING STOP NOW!" He hit the brakes and said, "oh, you strapped, me too." It was a lie. I said, "just go along", and repeated. Nigs, ya know? Worst part is is I gave away I was carrying. I kinda let my attention down and he just caught me by surprise. Best part was he'll question if the next fucker is "strapped" or not.

They walk among us and you should always pay attention when you notice they are close at hand.
 #63488  by gaahl_
 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:34 am
This is the only reason I stopped going to malls. Negoids and muslims literally ruin any and all public experience. It's funny. When I see a black by him or herself, they're quiet as a lamb. But get them in their numbers and it becomes an unpleasant time. There was this lake my gf and I really enjoyed not too far from my home where I grew up. It was in harriman state park in NY.
I took her there a few years back. When we arrived, it was as if we landed in africa/brazil. It was a swarm. A sea of black and brown. All of them using those shitty, crusty grills that aren't really supposed to be used considering how trashed they are. Nowhere to put a blanket down in the sand. Hoards of them blaring their own music where it created one loud black noise. Cursing, screaming, unbridled children everywhere. Garbage strewn all over the once beautiful environment that takes a lot of effort to maintain. We did a 180, went back to the car and left.

Movies is another thing no one can no longer enjoy without having some fucking sheboon or baboon ruin by yelling at the screen, talking and or using their celphone. Don't you dare say anything to them unless you want to have to fight their group. But again, get them alone and they're fucking tight lipped.

Dude, fuck n.gger.s
BDR529, PastorX liked this
 #63493  by Hakik
 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 am
gaahl_ wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:34 am

Movies is another thing no one can no longer enjoy without having some fucking sheboon or baboon ruin by yelling at the screen, talking and or using their celphone. Don't you dare say anything to them unless you want to have to fight their group. But again, get them alone and they're fucking tight lipped.

Dude, fuck n.gger.s
That's why I always go to the more expensive movie theater. It's got paid parking only, and everything is a little more expensive there. You only see the civilized black couples with jobs, not the chimps who bring all their gang and their kids.
gaahl_ liked this
 #63496  by RevBubbaFlavell
 Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:54 am
Blacks are filled with demons. They've been filled with them because their ancestors worshipped African gods (really demons in disguise). I've had to exercise many a demon out of blacks, especially black women. Once our church organist La'Quanda became demon possessed and I had to exercise her demons using a thrusting motion and target her fat ass (booty demons). It took a good 15 minutes but I drove those fuckers out.
gaahl_, Slutina liked this