• What Should I Do On My Birthday?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64398  by pirate
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 pm
Hey, this is Joe Rogan. I'm hanging out with Spider and he left his Ipad logged in to EBW. That dude is the best fighter of all time, hands down, but he is a lightweight when it comes to weed and alcohol. Dude is passed out on the couch.

Demeter, let me give you some birthday advice...

Go to the nearest grocery store that has a deli. Walk to the back where they keep their dumpster thing, where they put all the grease and oil from the deep fat fryer that they cook all their meats in. Call your parents and tell them goodbye. Get in to the container and put your head under the grease until you meet Jesus.

To the person who asked, 4 pages in is not too late to say to kill yourself.

Oh, to whomever was asking...Anderson Silva is the best fighter of all time.
joecaca, cunnalingus liked this
 #64400  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Well if you were vegan we'd probably be good friends and I would have known to tell you, so you only have yourself to blame.

Edit: Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I'll send you cookies if you give me your address.
Thanks. :)

I'm still not coming down tho,

Demeter liked this
 #64410  by pirate
 Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 am
Your multiple personality disorder is getting worse
You're obviously butthurt that I didn't offer to send you a can of corned beef. It's her birthday, bro.
 #64411  by AngryGeriatric
 Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 am
pirate wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 am
Your multiple personality disorder is getting worse
You're obviously butthurt that I didn't offer to send you a can of corned beef.
Butthurt is what happens when you get the ass tumors from eating garbage in a can.
 #64417  by mrsmommyjeans
 Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 am
I say, you should get a hug and a kiss on your birthday. And not from a parent, or someone elses spoken for lover. In a better world, some cute stranger would walk right up, hug and kiss you. The sex would never happen. And the memory of the event would fade to the point that you couldn't be sure that it actually happened. And a ba ba booey to yall.