• What's your favorite dance move?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64245  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am
Legit men don't dance.
Display dancing, where you dance by yourself and others watch is not my idea of masculinity, it's too narcissistic but partner dancing, like ballroom, where you dance with a woman and move with each other is a very valuable skill. It's essentially a preview for the woman of how you will be in bed.
 #64252  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am
Legit men don't dance.
Display dancing, where you dance by yourself and others watch is not my idea of masculinity, it's too narcissistic but partner dancing, like ballroom, where you dance with a woman and move with each other is a very valuable skill. It's essentially a preview for the woman of how you will be in bed.
Really? What does this tell you about both dancers?
 #64259  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:45 am
What does this tell you about both dancers?
That their sexual technique and sophistication is at about the level of your typical baboon?
Excellent observation. I take it you have followed the baboon mating ritual since you spotted the similarity immediately.
 #64266  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:30 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:01 pm
I take it you have followed the baboon mating ritual
I attended an American High School, yes.
I'm sorry. I suppose I was lucky. We had no nig...umm...baboons at my high school.
 #64276  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 pm
dancing is for fags.
In my experience the two surest ways to convince a sober girl to drop her knickers are partner dancing and taking her for a ride on the back of your motorcycle. Skydiving and scuba are also good and I've heard horseback riding is very effective but I've never been comfortable on the back of a horse. The poor dumb animal doesn't want to carry you around, it just wants to eat grass and make more horses.

Seriously, if you are a straight guy who wants to get laid, learn to (partner) dance.
 #64278  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 pm
dancing is for fags.
In my experience the two surest ways to convince a sober girl to drop her knickers are partner dancing and taking her for a ride on the back of your motorcycle. Skydiving and scuba are also good and I've heard horseback riding is very effective but I've never been comfortable on the back of a horse. The poor dumb animal doesn't want to carry you around, it just wants to eat grass and make more horses.

Seriously, if you are a straight guy who wants to get laid, learn to (partner) dance.
Wisdom and intelligence are not often found in the same package. This post is an exception.
cunnalingus liked this