This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64280  by cunnalingus
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:01 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:52 pm
dancing is for fags.
In my experience the two surest ways to convince a sober girl to drop her knickers are partner dancing and taking her for a ride on the back of your motorcycle. Skydiving and scuba are also good and I've heard horseback riding is very effective but I've never been comfortable on the back of a horse. The poor dumb animal doesn't want to carry you around, it just wants to eat grass and make more horses.

Seriously, if you are a straight guy who wants to get laid, learn to (partner) dance.
Wisdom and intelligence are not often found in the same package. This post is an exception.
Hmmmmm yes, lil pewps and Brian is fat. Now this post is fit for intellectuals.
 #64286  by almostapathetic
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
I've heard horseback riding is very effective but I've never been comfortable on the back of a horse. The poor dumb animal doesn't want to carry you around, it just wants to eat grass and make more horses.
You ever see that 2guys1horse video? Man that horse gave it to that one guy real good.
Kumacho liked this
 #64287  by Kumacho
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
I've heard horseback riding is very effective but I've never been comfortable on the back of a horse. The poor dumb animal doesn't want to carry you around, it just wants to eat grass and make more horses.
You ever see that 2guys1horse video? Man that horse gave it to that one guy real good.
Reported! Spoiler you need to use the damned spoiler button! I was going to watch that tonight, now you ruined it for me.
 #64377  by cunnalingus
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 pm
the horizontal shuffle is my goto move whether she's awake or not. And here you gays are talking about prancing around like a bunch of fruitcakes at some gay bar.