• Is Anderson Silva washed up?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64066  by Kumacho
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 am
I think so, Anderson Silva thinks so, Joe Rogan thinks so, Dana White thinks so, Priate doesn't.
"I know I'm too old for fighting,” he told the crowd during his post-fight interview with UFC analyst Joe Rogan. "The guys in here are too fast for me, [too] strong. But I put my heart [into it] because fighting is my life."
“I'm far too old and I'm done, bro,” Silva said
Dana White thinks UFC208 was given to Silva:
“I had Brunson winning. I actually had the fight one [round] to one [round] going into the third round and I gave the third round to Brunson,” White revealed. “Brunson sent me a text, he’s obviously very upset and he says ‘listen this is how I support my family, now I won’t get my win bonus when I feel like I won the fight’. It’s one of those things, I say it all the time — if you don’t want to get screwed by the judges, don’t let it go to the judges.

“It has nothing to do with me. He can text me and I can feel for him, but it has nothing to do with me. You have to beat your opponent and you have to beat the judges unfortunately. That’s the business.”
He should have retired while he was on top and before his steroid use was brought to light. He's easily 6 years past the point where he should be competing.

I wonder how many times they missed his steroid use? I hear steroids make bones brittle, so that a simple leg check can lead to two broken bones.
 #64099  by joecaca
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 am
Who cares. He got older, we all do. At his prime he was the best fighter of all time, ask Joe Rogan. He could still kill us all. GSP is the other great one and he's making a comeback against Bisping. Should be great. Ask Joe Rogan.
 #64175  by pirate
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:09 pm
First off, go fuck yourself. Real talk.

Second, you're a bitch.

Now, let's look at things realistically. I haven't been training lately. You don't know how big of a difference it is to be in "fighting shape" and I'm just sitting around doing mild exercise. Yea, I killed a dude while sparring the other day, but I'm not training for a match because there's no contract. When I do, then I'll get in fighting shape, but you have no idea how much work that is. IT'S A LOT OF GOD DAMNED WORK!!! You've never been a champion like me. You're talking like an armchair quarterback, little man. You dream about living a day of my life...but you won't ever come close to accomplishing what I've done. Loser.

Not being in fighting shape is why I lost against DC. They lost their headliner and I stepped in at the last minute, with only a few days notice, to take on a guy who had been training for MONTHS against a fighter with similar style as me. Of course I lost, I hadn't been training. It was a paycheck. And then Bisping cheated with his win. He grabbed my dick and was tickling me when the ref wasn't looking.

MrCaca makes some of the best comments on here when it comes to this type of shit. Like he said, either way I can kick the shit out of any of you. And you, Kumacho, if you have the courage to meet me face to face, come to the next EBW meet n greet and I'll teach you some ground and pound, and I wilL LITERALLY fuck you in the asshole just to make a point.

When I train for my next fight then I'll be the best fighter out there. Yea, maybe there's a chance I'd lose if I go straight into a fight with a professional who has been training training, like I did with DC. You know what? I've carved my name in history. I'm still legit. But, even when I'm in my twilight I'll still have the greatness that I've earned.

Look at videos of interviews with current day Mike Tyson, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods...everyone gets old, but they can still school any of you FUCKING SLUTS at the game that they're (hands down) the master of. LIkewise, I have that over all of you internet nerds, and I'll always have that...FOREVER, BITCHES!!! What have you done, Kumacho? Nothing.

In conclusion, you're a bitch. Go fuck yourself.
 #64179  by Kumacho
 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:09 pm
First off, go fuck yourself. Real talk.

Second, you're a bitch.

Now, let's look at things realistically. I haven't been training lately. You don't know how big of a difference it is to be in "fighting shape" and I'm just sitting around doing mild exercise. Yea, I killed a dude while sparring the other day, but I'm not training for a match because there's no contract. When I do, then I'll get in fighting shape, but you have no idea how much work that is. IT'S A LOT OF GOD DAMNED WORK!!! You've never been a champion like me. You're talking like an armchair quarterback, little man. You dream about living a day of my life...but you won't ever come close to accomplishing what I've done. Loser.

Not being in fighting shape is why I lost against DC. They lost their headliner and I stepped in at the last minute, with only a few days notice, to take on a guy who had been training for MONTHS against a fighter with similar style as me. Of course I lost, I hadn't been training. It was a paycheck. And then Bisping cheated with his win. He grabbed my dick and was tickling me when the ref wasn't looking.

MrCaca makes some of the best comments on here when it comes to this type of shit. Like he said, either way I can kick the shit out of any of you. And you, Kumacho, if you have the courage to meet me face to face, come to the next EBW meet n greet and I'll teach you some ground and pound, and I wilL LITERALLY fuck you in the asshole just to make a point.

When I train for my next fight then I'll be the best fighter out there. Yea, maybe there's a chance I'd lose if I go straight into a fight with a professional who has been training training, like I did with DC. You know what? I've carved my name in history. I'm still legit. But, even when I'm in my twilight I'll still have the greatness that I've earned.

Look at videos of interviews with current day Mike Tyson, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods...everyone gets old, but they can still school any of you FUCKING SLUTS at the game that they're (hands down) the master of. LIkewise, I have that over all of you internet nerds, and I'll always have that...FOREVER, BITCHES!!! What have you done, Kumacho? Nothing.

In conclusion, you're a bitch. Go fuck yourself.
I hereby declare this thread a success. Bitch be:

You know the reason those leg bones snapped so easily? Osteoporosis.