• Friends

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #64330  by cunnalingus
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm
pirate wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm
You all need to shut the fuck up. Real talk. I don't want my race being a topic of conversation unless I bring it up myself, either to identify why an authority on whatever we're talking about or why I'm a victim. Got it?

Reporting this thread to the moderators, btw. You white boys are fucked. Enjoy your ban.
Reporting? That's exactly what a nerdy white guy spanking his monkey would do.
 #64332  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:26 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm
Reporting this thread to the moderators, btw. You white boys are fucked. Enjoy your ban.
Reporting? That's exactly what a nerdy white guy spanking his monkey would do.
[/quote]

He didn't report it to the mods. He reported it to The Rainbow Coalition. Jesse Jackson is booking his flight at this very moment.
 #64340  by BDR529
 Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:43 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:26 pm
He didn't report it to the mods. He reported it to The Rainbow Coalition. Jesse Jackson is booking his flight at this very moment.
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #64425  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:18 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:27 pm
Go watch your Tyler Perry. Do black people actually likes his shit? Who actually like his shit? Garbage.
Now, I've never watched a single episode of Tyler Perry.
I've just seen commercials and stumbled on scenes from eps for a few seconds while channel surfing. And I can't believe there are movies. It is that bad. I can't imagine white people watchin his shit...But I also can't imagine darks watching it...So who is buying into this shit??? Azians?
Nah, they all like Trump.