• Pirate and demeter

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70778  by cunnalingus
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:22 pm
LOL totally Brian sure is fat isn't he. But seriously though, pirate messaged me on Xbox live and professed his undying love for Demeter. So I'm starting a gofundme to buy pirate some mouthwash and a plane ticket to meet up with Demeter.
 #70822  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:23 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:22 pm
LOL totally Brian sure is fat isn't he. But seriously though, pirate messaged me on Xbox live and professed his undying love for Demeter. So I'm starting a gofundme to buy pirate some mouthwash and a plane ticket to meet up with Demeter.
Those two seriously need to fuck and get it over with.
 #70901  by pirate
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:03 pm
You must not be able to read very well. Apparently "cash your unemployment check and buy Overwatch, you poor impoverished bitch" sounds like "I love Demeter." God damn, son.

Added in 25 seconds:
Whats with the double avatars?
 #71141  by cunnalingus
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 am
Pirate you're better off ordering a real sex doll. There's too much mentalcase attached to her pussy. You'd probably end up suiciding after one day with her. She thinks she's single because she's picky and only likes certain men, she doesn't get it that dude don't want her because of how fucked in the head she is.
 #71146  by pirate
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:58 am
Some dude comes up to her..."hi, I'm Doug. What's your name? Can I buy you a drink?"

She's like "Hi, I'm a vegan. Killing animals is torture. Do you believe in torture? Vegan diet is good for you. Are you vegan? I can't stand being around people. I usually wait in my room until I know my roommates are gone before I come out to quickly raid the refrigerator. I don't work because I wont work anywhere where the workers eat meat. You need to be a vegan because otherwise you're stupid and retarded. I have a blog about it, wanna read it? Hey, where are you going?..."
cunnalingus liked this
 #71148  by Kumacho
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 am
pirate wrote:
Some dude comes up to her..."hi, I'm Doug. What's your name? Can I buy you a drink?"

She's like "Hi, I'm a vegan. Killing animals is torture. Do you believe in torture? Vegan diet is good for you. Are you vegan? I can't stand being around people. I usually wait in my room until I know my roommates are gone before I come out to quickly raid the refrigerator. I don't work because I wont work anywhere where the workers eat meat. You need to be a vegan because otherwise you're stupid and retarded. I have a blog about it, wanna read it? Hey, where are you going?..."
 #71210  by almostapathetic
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:32 pm
pirate wrote:
I usually wait in my room until I know my roommates are gone before I come out to quickly raid the refrigerator.
She has a mini fridge in her room so she doesn't have to wait to leave. It sits right next to the piss can.
cunnalingus liked this
 #71216  by Purple_Roundy
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:32 pm
pirate wrote:
I usually wait in my room until I know my roommates are gone before I come out to quickly raid the refrigerator.
She has a mini fridge in her room so she doesn't have to wait to leave. It sits right next to the piss can.
Why don't she just get her own spot if she hates people that much? ??
 #71219  by happysock
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:13 pm
pirate wrote:
Pirate comes up to her..."hi, I'm Praite. What's your name? Can I buy you a drink?"

She's like "Hi, I'm a vegan. Killing animals is torture. Do you believe in torture? Vegan diet is good for you. Are you vegan? I can't stand being around people. I usually wait in my room until I know my roommates are gone before I come out to quickly raid the refrigerator. I don't work because I wont work anywhere where the workers eat meat. You need to be a vegan because otherwise you're stupid and retarded. I have a blog about it, wanna read it? Pirate reads the blog and becomes a vegan. They hump happily ever after.
I fixed