• Pirate and demeter

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #68661  by Pee_patrol
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 am
These two weirdos just need to fuck and get it over with. I' getting tired of all the flirtations.
 #68662  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:16 am
I never flirted with him though..... I've never flirted with anyone on this forum. Only people I ever really flirted with were Ror and Franky a little bit and they don't come here (except maybe Franky once every 2-3 months).

You must think every woman who's ever been remotely nice to you was flirting with you. Poor things.
 #68666  by Pee_patrol
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:16 am

You must think every woman who's ever been remotely nice to you was flirting with you. Poor things.
Not even close. I just believe that when two introverts are getting along so swimmingly, you have to insert tab A into slot B eventually.
 #68667  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 am
Convince him to go vegan and completely change his personality and maybe I'll think about it.
 #68669  by pirate
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 am
I'll think about fucking you, Demeter, real talk...but only under certain conditions:

You'd have to promise not to speak at all, for any amount of time, period. You'd have to buy me two condoms (Magnum XL) so I can double bag. I also need you to shave your pubes and get sprayed down with insecticide. I'd want you tested for STDs, especially HPV. Finally, I won't go to you--You have to figure out how to get yourself to Seattle.

-Spider
 #68673  by edsbrian
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:01 am
pirate wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 am
I'll think about fucking you, Demeter, real talk...but only under certain conditions:

You'd have to promise not to speak at all, for any amount of time, period. You'd have to buy me two condoms (Magnum XL) so I can double bag. I also need you to shave your pubes and get sprayed down with insecticide. I'd want you tested for STDs, especially HPV. Finally, I won't go to you--You have to figure out how to get yourself to Seattle.

-Spider
What kinda man is afraid of HPV?
 #68677  by pirate
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 am
This one. I don't want to give anyone cervical cancer in the future, nor do I want genital warts.
 #68692  by JohnnyP
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:23 am
pirate wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 am
This one. I don't want to give anyone cervical cancer in the future, nor do I want genital warts.
Look at this cuck worried about giving someone cervical cancer...

Go sponge off some old wrinkly dicks you fruit.