• Random Farts Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70630  by pirate
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:51 pm
what happened to my post? wonky code? :?:
I deleted it. Sorry, Tim. If you have any questions then message me in PM and we can discuss reasons and expectations.

-Spider

P.S. Go fuck yourself. Real talk.
joecaca, edsbrian liked this
 #70631  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 pm
pirate wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 pm

I deleted it. Sorry, Tim. If you have any questions then message me in PM and we can discuss reasons and expectations.

-Spider

P.S. Go fuck yourself. Real talk.
Real talk... my post gave you a gay boner. :lol: :lol:

Brought back childhood memories
 #70694  by cunnalingus
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:33 am
While on the topic of farts and things in the butt. I saw this Asian enema video where some Asian girl was tied up on the back on a moving truck while dudes filled her ass with liquid from a large syringe. They rode around with the highlight of the movie was the girl was naked and tied up hanging from only her leg where they continued to fill her ass with liquid. How HERES THE GOOD PART!! They spin her and she starts spraying the liquid out, a fountain of gold if you will around in a circle where she proceeds to puke all whilst spinning and spraying enema juice!! Weirdest boner ever, not my proudest fap though.
 #70695  by almostapathetic
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:42 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:33 am
While on the topic of farts and things in the butt. I saw this Asian enema video where some Asian girl was tied up on the back on a moving truck while dudes filled her ass with liquid from a large syringe. They rode around with the highlight of the movie was the girl was naked and tied up hanging from only her leg where they continued to fill her ass with liquid. How HERES THE GOOD PART!! They spin her and she starts spraying the liquid out, a fountain of gold if you will around in a circle where she proceeds to puke all whilst spinning and spraying enema juice!! Weirdest boner ever, not my proudest fap though.
Post it up.