• WTF happened to Ebaums?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70531  by joecaca
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:32 pm
Lol is that really it? LOL! Human influenced global warming is a fact you fucking dildos. Read the last meta analysis, 97% of the research goes along with that. Nothing liberal or conservative about it. Stupid hicks lel 😂
 #70536  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:46 pm
Most recently...

Bill Nye decided that his show "Bill Nye Saves the World" would debut with a big long tribute to gender fluidity and the ideology that although it is psychological, gender is as subjective as sex, which means we technically have a huge spectrum of sexes. Not just the two identifiable by science.

In his second installment, he tried editing a scene from his 90's show to crop out the segment on x and y chromosomes. It kept saying that there are two sexes.

One must admit: he was wrong then or he is wrong now. Either way, his new paycheck is not saving anyone but him. it is, however, bolstering the idiotic SJW masses.
 #70557  by mrsquirtlejeans
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
Murica___Yeah liked this
 #70560  by joecaca
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:24 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
And all the jews driving German cars. I mean, heeellllloooooooo. They are quality automobiles doe.
 #70561  by cunnalingus
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:29 pm
Hey y'all!! the earf is 4000 years old and Jesus Christ is the answer for everything. Climate change? Dat dares Jesus's doing to purge them sinners. Famine in africa and negeoes dying? Jesus workin his wonders, you got that right pardner. YEEEEEEEE HAW, time for me to leave here website and fuck this here sister of mine. Y'all take care now and trust in Jesus.
joecaca, edsbrian liked this
 #70565  by AngryGeriatric
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 pm
mrsquirtlejeans wrote:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
 #70615  by kocher
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 pm
Murica___Yeah wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm
Nye is 99.9% liberal owned and paid Actor, .1% scientist. Libtards love him because he will falsify data and call it science for their cause and his personal gain.
After graduating from Cornell, Nye worked as an engineer for the Boeing Corporation and Sundstrand Data Control near Seattle. While at Boeing, he invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747 airplanes.