• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70619  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:51 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 pm
Murica___Yeah wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm
Nye is 99.9% liberal owned and paid Actor, .1% scientist. Libtards love him because he will falsify data and call it science for their cause and his personal gain.
After graduating from Cornell, Nye worked as an engineer for the Boeing Corporation and Sundstrand Data Control near Seattle. While at Boeing, he invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747 airplanes.
Then he became a lady part way. Theoretically.

the end
BDR529 liked this
 #70623  by PastorX
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 pm
I remember when we had female members posting in the NSFW section. One pretty hot thic chick showed her anus and it had little shit on it. It was good back then.
BDR529, HolidayFriday liked this
 #70636  by pirate
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 pm
There are certain positions in argument and debate where if you're legitemately defending them then I don't think you should have the right to vote.

If you don't believe that humans are changing the climate, you probably shouldn't vote. If you believe that Adam and Eve were real people, you don't get to vote.

There are many of these positions and, interestingly, they all are contrary to the way that I think and believe. This leads me to the legitemate assertion (suggested by many) that it would be good if I were dictator of this country.

-Anderson Silva, real negro and ruler of this byotch

P.S. I'm gonna gas a whole lot of you worthless sluts (and sterilize your children)
joecaca liked this
 #70728  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm
pirate wrote:
There are certain positions in argument and debate where if you're legitemately defending them then I don't think you should have the right to vote.

If you don't believe that humans are changing the climate, you probably shouldn't vote. If you believe that Adam and Eve were real people, you don't get to vote.

There are many of these positions and, interestingly, they all are contrary to the way that I think and believe. This leads me to the legitemate assertion (suggested by many) that it would be good if I were dictator of this country.

P.S. I'm gonna gas a whole lot of you worthless sluts (and sterilize your children)
Positions that shouldn't be taken - like believing humans are the only thing changing the climate or that we evolved from Neanderthal?

Just curious.
 #70732  by Murica___Yeah
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 pm
pirate wrote:

The voters have spoken and Lord Trump was selected to liberate us from nut huffers like yourself. Unfortunately I must declare you excommunicado. Your life is now forfeit.