• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70754  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:40 pm
Murica___Yeah wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 pm
pirate wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 pm
There are certain positions in argument and debate where if you're legitemately defending them then I don't think you should have the right to vote.

If you don't believe that humans are changing the climate, you probably shouldn't vote. If you believe that Adam and Eve were real people, you don't get to vote.

There are many of these positions and, interestingly, they all are contrary to the way that I think and believe. This leads me to the legitemate assertion (suggested by many) that it would be good if I were dictator of this country.

-Anderson Silva, real negro and ruler of this byotch

P.S. I'm gonna gas a whole lot of you worthless sluts (and sterilize your children)
The voters have spoken and Lord Trump was selected to liberate us from nut huffers like yourself. Unfortunately I must declare you excommunicado. Your life is now forfeit.
 #70906  by pirate
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:24 pm
Positions that shouldn't be taken - like believing humans are the only thing changing the climate or that we evolved from Neanderthal?

Just curious.
Don't put words in my mouth. We aren't the only things involved in climate change, but we're the vast majority. There is some natural change, and some things in nature like crickets breathing and farting make some small effect...but don't be god damned retarded. I like how you try to pidgeon hole something like that down to black or white. "Are you saying that we're the only thing that has any change on the environment?" Did I say that? Did I say anything like that? STFU with your weak bullshit.

And yes, we evolved from primates.
joecaca liked this