• Straight

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70904  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:18 pm
Um, those girls didn't annoy me at all. Pedophiles scare me though. And they were not hot in the first pics, they were beautiful. Anyone who considers 10-14 year old girls "hot" is a pedophile.
 #70908  by pirate
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
Um, those girls didn't annoy me at all. Pedophiles scare me though. And they were not hot in the first pics, they were beautiful. Anyone who considers 10-14 year old girls "hot" is a pedophile.
By today's standards, yes. 200 years ago it was normal to marry a 15 year old. You're a product of your generation. I don't know if you'd survive 200 years ago with your veganistic opinions. Really, you'd have to be married and your husband would probably (justifiably) slap the shit out of you for not having meatloaf ready for him when he got home from work. You have it so easy nowadays...

Real talk, you'd be such an old maid. How old are you, like 30? Way too old to be making children when the farm is betting on you living through childbirth. Risk vs reward, lady. Aren't you glad you live in the modern age? Don't be a hater.
cunnalingus liked this
 #70943  by cunnalingus
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 am
Demeter wrote:
You stared at a two year old boys wiener, you're argument is invalid you pervert!
JohnnyP liked this
 #70949  by JohnnyP
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 am
Finding teenagers attractive doesn't make someone a pedophile. It makes them an ephebophile. Pedos are into prepubescent children (ex. Spoo). Ephebophiles are attracted to people in their mid to late teens (ex. me wanting Ariel Winter to sit on my face). :mrgreen:
cunnalingus liked this
 #70950  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 am
Ephebophiles are attracted to people in their mid to late teens (ex. me wanting Ariel Winter to sit on my face). :mrgreen:
If it menstruates lt's enough to breed...Why argue with nature?
 #70953  by kocher
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:11 am
So an autist that touts traditional Republican family values and an overcompensating male nurse that daydreams of being a famous MMA fighter are both into underaged girls. Shocking.
Demeter liked this
 #70957  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am
kocher wrote:
So an autist that touts traditional Republican family values and an overcompensating male nurse that daydreams of being a famous MMA fighter are both into underaged girls. Shocking.
Do you believe in abortion? How about the death penalty? Answer yes or no to both.
 #70958  by Kumacho
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am
kocher wrote:
Do you believe in abortion? How about the death penalty? Answer yes or no to both.
The dichotomy that is political party line...one kills babies but won't kill a murderer...the other kills murderers but won't let a woman abort a child that is the result of being raped by that murderer.

This is why I am neither republican nor democrat (to steal a punch line from one of my favorite comedians, Lewis Black), because I refuse to be wrong half of the time.
 #70969  by pirate
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am
I never said that I thought the girls were attractive. I never saw the pics.

And I am Anderson Silva.

Added in 8 minutes 37 seconds:
Why would you tell me how my opinion must be? I HAVE to have the same answer for both? Is that because my answer must be simple enough for you to digest? This is a problem with "news" outlets. They encourage you to polarize and make conclusions on superficial levels of argument, without thinking at all.

Honestly, what a stupid comment. "Answer this complicated question, yes or no, it has to be the same answer to both, there can be no thought or justification for anything different because I don't want to think...I'm just a cheerleader for my team. Gooooooo conservative! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

Here's my answer: go fuck yourself.
joecaca liked this